Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.
Have you explained to John Aldridge the error of his ways?
On the other hand, he’s such a moron it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. No real challenge.
Why the Irish press give that buffoon a platform is totally beyond me.

Have you explained to John Aldridge the error of his ways?
On the other hand, he’s such a moron it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. No real challenge.
Why the Irish press give that buffoon a platform is totally beyond me.
Because Ireland is full of rags and dippers and they lap this sort of thing up.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.
You certainly deserve it, I've really enjoyed you making the hypocrites squirm via your well researched and evidence based points.

I suspect they will be bugging your phone, you know the way these investigative journos work ! Devious bastards that have too much protection in their line of work. Oh yeah, I forgot, keep up the sterling work.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.