Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

A plot by a group of Journalist with an agenda against City, who are trying to discredit Rabin. Allegedly.

The sports media agenda and plot against City thickens and gathers pace.

#protectRabin

You should do.

Do it as a non-City account. No mention of City in your name and no City related profile picture.

Relate it to something to do with the media/press; @mediawatch or @exposesportsmedia or @presswatch or @debunktheagenda or @exposesportspress

Something along those lines
Would the name "Ihatecnuts" be acceptable ?

Never seen "journalists" so shook up before really. Their cages are definitely rattled to respond in this manor. In my experience there is one reason alone to respond like that, when a meal ticket is being put in danger. If you were "just reporting" you would just shrug your shoulders and carry on with your day right? Seems like a person going on edge if their bit on the side texts whilst with their partner.

Never seen "journalists" so shook up before really. Their cages are definitely rattled to respond in this manor. In my experience there is one reason alone to respond like that, when a meal ticket is being put in danger. If you were "just reporting" you would just shrug your shoulders and carry on with your day right? Seems like a person going on edge if their bit on the side texts whilst with their partner.
Perhaps they need a shoulder to cry on.
The Samaritans do some excellent work.

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.

Your doing a great job mate. And don't let any of these hypocritical media snakes intimidate you in the slightest.

Lol the state of these "journalists" now suggesting he is somehow working as PR or being paid to show them up to be hypocritical ****s, they did that themselves. Anyone can find this stuff with a google search, not exactly MI6 investigating is it.

Love to see them frothing at the mouths when they get called out. keep up the good work!

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.
41 likes mate! Must be a record.

Just shows you, don’t let them get you down. Everyone loves your work.

I don't care who this is, club employee, bot, rabid blue, it makes no difference.

My thoughts exactly. Whether this bloke is getting paid or doing the work off his own back, they can't deny their hypocrisy and bullshit. It's fucking hysterical that they think calling him out as a shill makes any difference whatsoever to the information he's presented. Clearly the irony of crying about whataboutism is lost on them.

This is the entertainment I want this summer. I'd much rather spend my time reading this than the clickbait transfer sagas some of these same hacks take part in and it's a damn sight better than Game of Thrones.

This John Gibbons has now openly accused Rabin of being on City's books. It's not going well for Gibbons at the moment, he doesn't appear too bright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.