Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluebarry, 26 May 2019.

1. TFC

TFC

I don't care who this is, club employee, bot, rabid blue, it makes no difference. What he is doing is yeoman's work and not only is it genius, it's necessary.

Bravo chief, bravo.

2. jrb

jrb

A plot by a group of Journalist with an agenda against City, who are trying to discredit Rabin. Allegedly.

The sports media agenda and plot against City thickens and gathers pace.

#protectRabin

Bentheblue likes this.
  3. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Would the name "Ihatecnuts" be acceptable ?

4. TCIB

TCIB

Never seen "journalists" so shook up before really. Their cages are definitely rattled to respond in this manor. In my experience there is one reason alone to respond like that, when a meal ticket is being put in danger. If you were "just reporting" you would just shrug your shoulders and carry on with your day right? Seems like a person going on edge if their bit on the side texts whilst with their partner.

5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Perhaps they need a shoulder to cry on.
    The Samaritans do some excellent work.

6. Murph

Murph

Your doing a great job mate. And don't let any of these hypocritical media snakes intimidate you in the slightest.

7. Uptop

Uptop

Lol the state of these "journalists" now suggesting he is somehow working as PR or being paid to show them up to be hypocritical ****s, they did that themselves. Anyone can find this stuff with a google search, not exactly MI6 investigating is it.

Love to see them frothing at the mouths when they get called out. keep up the good work!

8. SWP's back

SWP's back

41 likes mate! Must be a record.

Just shows you, don’t let them get you down. Everyone loves your work.

City_rabin likes this.
  9. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

My thoughts exactly. Whether this bloke is getting paid or doing the work off his own back, they can't deny their hypocrisy and bullshit. It's fucking hysterical that they think calling him out as a shill makes any difference whatsoever to the information he's presented. Clearly the irony of crying about whataboutism is lost on them.

This is the entertainment I want this summer. I'd much rather spend my time reading this than the clickbait transfer sagas some of these same hacks take part in and it's a damn sight better than Game of Thrones.

10. shemnel

shemnel

This John Gibbons has now openly accused Rabin of being on City's books. It's not going well for Gibbons at the moment, he doesn't appear too bright.