Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Are you allowed to record people without their permission?
Seems a bit weird to me.

Yes, but you aren't allowed to show it to anyone without their permission. That's why you have all those messages about calls being recorded for training purposes

I must confess to not knowing much about Andy or Ray or MCFTV but what I will say is that I can't be doing with most of these fan TV channels. Perhaps it's a generational thing but aside from that, it seems a sizeable number of the people who run them invariably get too big for their boots and believe their own hype, to the extent that they end up doing things that piss off their fellow fans. That True Geordie prick is a classic case in point. The only one I ever really have time for is Arsenal Fan TV and a lot of that is down to Robbie who just comes across as an all round decent bloke and I couldn't imagine him ever getting embroiled in something like this.

This all seems complicated to me, I'm not on Twitter , dont follow MCFanTV. I just follow in here.

Based on BM as far as I can work out, Rabin was calling out Journos, a video was recorded of Rabin which he didnt want leaking, video contained stuff Rabin didnt want showing, a City fan leaked it and that twat Harris is a twat.

Have I missed or misunderstood anything?

Couldn't Rabin just DM someone the info for them to post? Or set up new account etc

So Harris has deleted his tweet. Which just goes to show just how much of a shithouse he is. Then again, I'm not surprised because he was getting pelters from everyone last night. Obviously, I couldn't help dropping a couple of hand grenades in myself. And that was before it went thermonucleur in the early hours. Shame I was in bed and missed that!

What did Harris Tweet that he's now deleted?

That Tweet aside.

Harris, a professional Journalist(?), getting involved in a Twitter war with a previously anonymous City fan.

Harris, you absolute plum!

This is the tweet from Harris, since deleted, and the response from Andy. Harris proving himself to be even more of a **** than we previously all knew him to be.

EDIT - Just seen that the above doesn't show the end of Harris's earlier tweet. It ends: "No need for that. Yours in football."

Laughable that he can claim to be concerned about "integrity" while pulling this kind of stunt.

Last edited:
I'd like to know what the tweet said word for word too. From some of the comments under Rabins latest tweets it appears Nick Harris bluffed that Andy sent him the video and Rabin panicked.

edit: Ah there we go. Yep, Nick talking about integrity in a ploy to unsettle someone based on a lie.

This is the tweet from Harris, since deleted, and the response from Andy. Harris proving himself to be even more of a **** than we previously all knew him to be.

EDIT - Just seen that the above doesn't show the end of Harris's earlier tweet. It ends: "No need for that. Yours in football."

Laughable that he can claim to be concerned about "integrity" while pulling this kind of stunt.

He really has no credibility now.

It is an utterly bizarre thing for a pro hack to put out publically. If it has happened, he's exposing a private source. If it didn't happen, he's showing himself to be a liar.

Downright odd.

It is an utterly bizarre thing for a pro hack to put out publically. If it has happened, he's exposing a private source. If it didn't happen, he's showing himself to be a liar.

Downright odd.
Can the journo be sued for that, that tweet has most probably killed the lads youtube channel, I know it was fucked anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.