Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Wow Nick Harris, just when you think the twat can't stoop any lower he goes and pull that stunt. Assuming we believe Andy over Nick for that part, extraordinary that Harris went and tweeted that claim.

If Harris has deleted his tweets can screenshots be sent to his twitter account? If a load of blues on twitter blocked his timeline up with it, it would show him to be the slimy turd he is.
I don't have Twitter - it made me want to kill people - or I'd do it myself.

He’s certainly at the centre of a major fook up. I noticed that Andy is Aviation Blue on Twitter, that I have seen before, and I have asked him to delete the recording. I didn’t hear anything back.

You'll be waiting a while. He'll only reply if he can spin it and make it seem like what you've said is either offensive or unreasonable.

So Harris has deleted his tweet. Which just goes to show just how much of a shithouse he is. Then again, I'm not surprised because he was getting pelters from everyone last night. Obviously, I couldn't help dropping a couple of hand grenades in myself. And that was before it went thermonucleur in the early hours. Shame I was in bed and missed that!

What went on?

He has me banned from an earlier incident involving Rabin, I probably called him a **** but I don't remember doing so lol

What went on?

He has me banned from an earlier incident involving Rabin, I probably called him a **** but I don't remember doing so lol
66970795-CA1-C-49-B1-856-B-AEEE4-E51-B284.jpg

Meatbag post ..page 60.

If you treat your fellow City fans with as much contempt and disrespect as MCFTV have you don't get to be surprised when they don't like your or believe your excuses.

Andy's come out with a lot of excuses over the last day. The truth is probably somewhere between Rabin's version and Andy's version. Hopefully the channel dies because people will find out the nature of the people who were running it but when CityWatch went down I saw several users who were happy to keep consuming their content even in the knowledge of who was running it. Some people don't care.

66970795-CA1-C-49-B1-856-B-AEEE4-E51-B284.jpg

Meatbag post ..page 60.

Harris thought he and Andy had a common goal, when Andy disassociated himself from Harris this was a last bitter attempt to damage MCFTV even further. Whether Harris actually received the video or not is up for debate but it's not exactly unlike Andy.

Pretty easy for Harris to prove he received the DM. Just a simple screenshot as he has been asked for and (as yet) failed to provide.

If he can't do that he is a liar, and what's worse is that the lie was used to defame someone he has beef with. He should be reminded of that at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.