Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

The city fans TV were trying to make a business out of it ? They have 8.4k followers on YouTube which is quite frankly pathetic - I have over 35k followers on a business channel following my written output with a much smaller target audience and poor quality output lol

They have less influence than I thought to be fair
I'm not saying they're good at it, but they clearly aren't just doing it for the love of making videos or they wouldn't be so weird when it comes to other City fans doing anything remotely similar. Steve Mcinerney was one of the first that i saw that did the matchday blogs from the stadium for City and IIRC was involved in the original Bluemoon Rising TV stuff, never seen him go off on other channels doing the same stuff. Think they could have been a decent channel if they'd actually networked with the other guys and promoted themselves with a healthy culture, as it is i wouldn't subscribe.

He blocked me for posting the capture to him and asking why he was lying.

He's absolutely ruined himself with that now deleted tweet. Not that the guy had little if any credibility left anyway but he's made sure it's now at 0.

One good thing to come out of this mess.

Same mate. He's clearly shitting a brick.

Andy, if you're reading, you have the chance to win favour back with blues.

https://www.irwinmitchell.com/personal/protecting-your-rights/resolving-disputes/defamation-slander (the first of many links off google)

Or if you pm me, I work in that industry and can send you the details for someone who will happily take Harris to the cleaners for you.
If he didn’t display a complete lack of awareness in everything he’s done till now I’d agree but I think he’ll claim he’s the victim of all this despite brining it on himself

He blocked me for posting the capture to him and asking why he was lying.
Great minds think alike I guess!

I'm not saying they're good at it, but they clearly aren't just doing it for the love of making videos or they wouldn't be so weird when it comes to other City fans doing anything remotely similar. Steve Mcinerney was one of the first that i saw that did the matchday blogs from the stadium for City and IIRC was involved in the original Bluemoon Rising TV stuff, never seen him go off on other channels doing the same stuff. Think they could have been a decent channel if they'd actually networked with the other guys and promoted themselves with a healthy culture, as it is i wouldn't subscribe.

Being inclusive would get them a lot further - trying to be ‘the thing’ and putting others down never works in any walk of life

He's absolutely ruined himself with that now deleted tweet. Not that the guy had little if any credibility left anyway but he's made sure it's now at 0.

One good thing to come out of this mess.
Agreed.

The irony is that some of the journalists claim their motivation is City's ownership and democratic standards and yet here they are manipulating and trying to intimidate individual fans.

I thought this would happen when fans were encouraging Rabin to have a go. It puts a lot of pressure on individuals.

People think that because they are relatively anonymous they can completely disrespect other people. Some say City fans have been weaponised but we are still behaving like isolated individuals are arguing as much with ourselves as we are with the opposing argument.

Can't help but notice that even the usual suspects aren't defending Harris here. The silence speaks volumes.
I uphold the right of people to make an argument and be treated respectfully which has been highlighted by this issue, something that is entirely different with agreeing with their argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.