Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I uphold the right of people to make an argument and be treated respectfully which has been highlighted by this issue, something that is entirely different with agreeing with their argument.

Um. I wasn't remotely thinking of you. I was referring to the press corps.

This. We need some kind of summary post, this moves far too quickly for me to keep up.
same here , I'm only going off posts on here and what ive seen on the twitters ? tweets hahaha
hmmmm from what I can make out....
  • City fan TV asked Rabin to do an Skype call/interview which was recorded but would not be shared. Rabin sort of said ok, or at least didnt object .
  • Half way through the call Rabin said why you recording this I am not comfortable and left
  • Rabin then tweeted he had been surreptitiously recorded by someone and that they were blackmailing him about his identity
  • Then City Fan TV released their side of events with "The" video to back it up (Though we havent see it yet to confirm their side of their story)
  • Then Twat Harris got involved by replying to City fan TV saying thanks for passing me the video with Rabins Identity.
  • I think we're all aware that City Fan TV didnt do that and Twat Harris is trying to drive a skewer between fan groups (He needs some feedback about that)

So, City fan TV are supposed to have the video of Rabin and I think theyre holding onto it because its the only proof they got of their side of things. Rabin wants it deleted I guess? I dont know....

/things might have changed whilst I was writing that!

hmmmm from what I can make out....
  • City fan TV asked Rabin to do an Skype call/interview which was recorded but would not be shared. Rabin sort of said ok, or at least didnt object .
  • Half way through the call Rabin said why you recording this I am not comfortable and left
  • Rabin then tweeted he had been surreptitiously recorded by someone and that they were blackmailing him about his identity
  • Then City Fan TV released their side of events with "The" video to back it up (Though we havent see it yet to confirm their side of their story)
  • Then Twat Harris got involved by replying to City fan TV saying thanks for passing me the video with Rabins Identity.
  • I think we're all aware that City Fan TV didnt do that and Twat Harris is trying to drive a skewer between fan groups (He needs some feedback about that)

So, City fan TV are supposed to have the video of Rabin and I think theyre holding onto it because its the only proof they got of their side of things. Rabin wants it deleted I guess? I dont know....

/things might have changed whilst I was writing that!
Not sure anyone’s come out if this well but the upside is that Nick Harris came out easily the biggest bellend of all of them & has been scurrying around deleting tweets, one of which was calling for back-up from people like Castles, Delaney & that other deranged idiot Mckenna. So not the worst outcome.

The only way for Andy to salvage his credibility is by threatening Nick Harris with legal action. If he hasn't dm'ed him the tweet then Andy has every right to go after Harris - the editor of Sporting Intelligence with thousands of followers - for libel. If I was Andy, I'd be seeing a solicitor straight away, showing him all the reputationally harmful and threatening tweets he's received as a result of Harris's lies, and give the dirty little rat something to think about.
Sue him for Harrisment.

Not sure anyone’s come out if this well but the upside is that Nick Harris came out easily the biggest bellend of all of them & has been scurrying around deleting tweets, one of which was calling for back-up from people like Castles, Delaney & that other deranged idiot Mckenna. So not the worst outcome.
Agreed, for a "reporter" to do that was shite. I never seen the like and it shows the just how much snidyness they have. He should be careful, these are fans that he will meet one day

Andy needs to watch himself at the Etihad next season. He’s angered a lot of blues and it’s likely someone will take a pop at him in the flesh given half a chance

How come ? What bad thing has he allegedly done here ?

I'm trying to see both sides of the story here,and can't come up with any conclusions,although this Rabin is maybe an attention seeker ? I dunno,I might be wrong on that,but after watching Cityfan tv video this morning,he (Andy) comes across as a legit kind of guy. I see his sidekick has fucked off and started on his own as well now,dunno if any coincidence there neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.