Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

It is for City fans but you don’t get too many from this forum who contribute (or admit to contributing!)

I've watched a few live streams,but can't make out how many of the "regulars" are actually based in the UK,like a point I made on this thread yesterday,about far reaching places of the City fan from Mongolia,who in all honesty will revert back to being rags once we go shit again(if ever that is) ,but if it's this kind of thing that gets City more worldwide scope then fair enough,but you are broadcasting to an audience who just want to talk fantasy football and have never been anywhere near Manchester never mind a match.

Hardly jaw dropping viewing if I'm honest

It is for City fans but you don’t get too many from this forum who contribute (or admit to contributing!)

I'm guessing the target audience is the under 30s? They are the ones who would go and subscribe and make the effort for this kinda thing regularly on YouTube and twitter?

Do people of this age want to listen to 2 middle age guys talk about City though?
I'm not sure how MCTV would have ever been a success with the format you and your mate came up with.

From what I've seen of you, you're very knowledgeable about us, dedicated, and a big blue, however i just think you might need to think moving forward how successful and appealing it is to watch a man of your age talk City. All the best though with your new adventures though.

By the way, im not ageist. Im approaching 40 myself. Just trying to be honest with you. If you just wana talk City with a few hundred followers then you'll be fine but if the plan is to make money and have thousands of followers i think you'll be struggling.

Esteemed Kompany

If you are aware,(probably are),there is no love lost between ManCity fan tv and him,I picked that up after my second viewing,but I believe the latter is a click bait merchant,and another who seeks back up from his followers / believers when things are said he doesn't agree with,in fact I'd love to see him at the Etihad with his fucking camcorder,the two finger salute would be awarded.

And I know he posts on here as well

But as for Blues sticking together,those groups of people couldn't be further away from being mates than ever,some very uncomplimentary remarks have been made for sure

Well I would like ManCityfanTV to be successful. It just needs the right people, and there are plenty of very personable watchable City fans. The best interview I saw across all the YouTube channels is one that Ian Cheeseman made after the Wembley final this season where interviews this City fan from Salford who does an impression of Pogba.

Ian Cheeseman has some interesting regulars. If I were @Bob Smiles I'd contact Cheesy and see if he could work together and pick up a few contacts / likely partners. I reckon it's a good business opportunity but you have to have the right people involved.

Good luck to anybody who is involved. City fans need a voice at the moment.

If you are aware,(probably are),there is no love lost between ManCity fan tv and him,I picked that up after my second viewing,but I believe the latter is a click bait merchant,and another who seeks back up from his followers / believers when things are said he doesn't agree with,in fact I'd love to see him at the Etihad with his fucking camcorder,the two finger salute would be awarded.

But as for Blues sticking together,those groups of people couldn't be further away from being mates than ever,some very uncomplimentary remarks have been made for sure

Modern day fanzine wars.

Esteemed Kompany is a proper decent guy and the exact opposite of the person running the fan tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.