Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

MCFTV made some horrible business decisions in the way they talked to a lot of other City fans, more than just EK, plenty of others on Twitter (myself included). They turned plenty against them. This is what they get- people are happy to jump on them for a fairly inconsequential mistake and can they be surprised?

The reactions to this whole episode seem way over the top to me. As far as I can tell, Andy is guilty of poor etiquette rather than anything seriously malicious. He has said repeatedly that he won’t post the video and so I can’t understand the vitriol directed towards him.

I've actually just watched the 23 min video Andy has put out on YouTube defending himself, which tbh he has a right to do.
He's said with Rabins blessing he'd show all the timeline and everything that happened to prove how innocent it all was.
I guess all his reputation would be on the line if he was bullshitting.

You have to laugh though at folk, there's all the people on Twitter giving him grief, then fans on his channel supporting him, what a crazy saga.

Esteemed Kompany is a proper sound guy and its hard to imagine him falling out with many people. It says more about them than it does about him i feel. These posts over the last 24 hours kind of back that up.
Good. You have your opinion and I have mine. Whatever I say won’t change that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.