Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

The reactions to this whole episode seem way over the top to me. As far as I can tell, Andy is guilty of poor etiquette rather than anything seriously malicious. He has said repeatedly that he won’t post the video and so I can’t understand the vitriol directed towards him.

What is shocking in all of this is Nick Harris’ shameless attempt to hijack the disagreement in a comical attempt to slander the person that has exposed him. He then made knowingly false allegations, which he subsequently deleted.

What is shocking in all of this is Nick Harris’ shameless attempt to hijack the disagreement in a comical attempt to slander the person that has exposed him. He then made knowingly false allegations, which he subsequently deleted.

Couldn't agree more -- that was downright embarrassing on any level just as a human being interacting with others; as a supposed journalist it was outrageously unprofessional and pretty much proves conclusively that he ISN'T a professional.

Rabin got them because he turned their crusading moral piousness -- a sham proffered by people actually motivated to sell clicks, but without the balls to admit it (probably to themselves let alone others) -- against them.

Casting the first stone is something reporters do all the time because that's how news outlets make money. As long as they admit it, I have no real problem with it as long as their stone casting is based on (1) facts, that (2) they've researched and understand.

When it isn't, and when instead their justification for a story is their own personal crusade as a protected class (a "journalist") then they have every right to be called on the carpet by their readers, and Rabin bloody well did that.

They should take the L, but they don't because they suck at the job of actual journalism and won't/can't admit that they are simple shills. They're deluding themselves, but not us. Idiots.

This is why in my job I deal with reporters I trust only. The ones I don't don't get returned phone calls.

It’s not popular enough.

Getting try and get some rub off Rabin’s posts to make that happen.

Unless he is demonetized by Youtube, he definitely has everything to be monetized. It's 1000 subs and 4000 hours of videos watched and the channel has it both easily.

Last edited:
The reactions to this whole episode seem way over the top to me. As far as I can tell, Andy is guilty of poor etiquette rather than anything seriously malicious. He has said repeatedly that he won’t post the video and so I can’t understand the vitriol directed towards him.

Knowingly or not, Andy and City Rabin have taken down Nick Harris, so for that we should be grateful.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.