Extreme day trips

They will only serve you limit of 5 pouches 250g and it's booked out to your seat no .
However you have to go and comeback :+)
There is not enough profit in buying tobacco in Belgium to make it worthwhile:+(
Not the case on my last flight,bought 2 boxes of 500g x 10 amber leaf,no questions asked, perhaps they get commission?
(made about 200 quid myself).
:-)

Not the case on my last flight,bought 2 boxes of 500g x 10 amber leaf,no questions asked, perhaps they get commission?
(made about 200 quid myself).
:-)
Ryan air only sell amber leaf 250 gram 5 pouches pack at £52.50 or €52.50 .we always pay in euros

To catch the train to Antwerp you need to go to charloroi station by bus ,then 1 hour 40 by train to Antwerp .
It's easier to get the fibco bus direct from the airport about the same length in time .
But if he's already in Brussels he can catch the fast train from midi to Antwerp. In 35 minutes. Get there, bimble about by the zoo, tram to the old town, sorted.

done a few day trips with City back in 2008 did fly to Cologne to watch City at Schalke and straight back after game, Copenhagen & Hamburg in 2009 , Munich in 2011 and Barcelona in 2015, CL final in 2021 all day trips but in October 2022 did coach trip to Dortmund from Manchester leaving Monday at 6pm arriving in Dortmund at 9am following morning, all day in Dortmund then straight back on coach after game and back in Manchester just after noon on Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.