Ezequiel Lavezzi

Well...

i2ob2h.jpg

This sounds crazy but it's not. Get Anelka on a 1 or 2 year deal. He's still top quality and would help us towards the title - absolute finished product!

summer of 69 said:
This sounds crazy but it's not. Get Anelka on a 1 or 2 year deal. He's still top quality and would help us towards the title - absolute finished product!

I think part of him leaving Chelsea is because he wants 1st team football. Plus that Chinese team are gunna pay him loads and I don't think we will waste our time.

citytill1die84 said:
summer of 69 said:

I think part of him leaving Chelsea is because he wants 1st team football. Plus that Chinese team are gunna pay him loads and I don't think we will waste our time.
Very true, but Redknap is strongly rumoured to be in for him which would give Spurs a tremendous boost. We've already helped them with their own title charge by stupidly loaning them Adebayor, I'd hate them to steal a bargain from under our own noses and watch Anelka start banging them in at White Hart Lane. Make no mistake, Spurs are arch title rivals now and it would be nothing short of disaster if they pipped us ahead of the rags who are now a wounded animal limping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.