Ezequiel Lavezzi

LoveCity said:
This is all idle speculation by the Fail but there could be something to it. de Laurentiis's comments prove further what an absolute lowlife that guy is.

-

Napoli striker Lavezzi may push for City move after his girlfriend is robbed at gunpoint
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 11:58 AM on 28th November 2011

Ezequiel Lavezzi could now seek a switch to Manchester City after his girlfriend was mugged in Naples.

The Napoli forward, 26, has been urged to move to the Barclays Premier League club by his international team-mate Sergio Aguero and now his mind could be made up.

His sweetheart Yanina Screpante was stripped of her Rolex watch by two armed robbers on Saturday night.

The attack came just days after the pregnant wife of Lavezzi's Napoli team-mate Marek Hamsik was carjacked at gunpoint.

An angry Screpante hit out at the lack of protection from thieves on Twitter and threatened to leave the city altogether.

'When they say that in Argentina there is insecurity ... the city of Naples is ****,' she wrote. 'I have had my watch stolen at gunpoint.'

Screpante later removed the comments after receiving criticism from her followers and tweeted: 'I’m sorry to the Neapolitans. I was just letting off steam.'

City boss Mancini played down any move for Lavezzi, stating he already had enough striking options at his disposal, but also did not rule it out in future completely.

Napoli president, meanwhile, Aurelio de Laurentiis attempted to assure the Argentina international, who played against City in the 2-1 home win over Mancini's side in the Champions League last week, of his family’s safety.

'Naples is no more violent than Milan or Rome, which I would call the real crime capital of Italy,' said the Hollywood mogul.

'Certain comments in the heat of the moment came from the heightened emotion. I would like to tell Yanina that during a recession she shouldn’t go round with a Rolex on her wrist.

'Her scared reaction is justified. Maybe she’s not yet ‘Neapolitan’ enough to deal with this sort of thing.

'Perhaps the girl thought she was untouchable, being Lavezzi’s girlfriend, but that is not the case. In any case, Naples is a marvellous city and the people are generous.'

napoli's president comes across as a right fucking prick.

Mad 4 It said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
He would get games but it'd be at the expense of someone else. He'd light the Premier League on fire, he'd be like our version of Nani, a game changer who 9 out of 10 teams wouldn't be able to handle. He's miles better than Johnson but the club has given Johnson a new contract so who knows if Lavezzi is a real target anymore.
I wouldn't read anything into AJ's new contract. A lot of the reason for offering new contracts is to maintain/push up transfer values.

We've got a pretty decent squad as it stands but our progress now will be about swapping good players for very good players at relatively little cost. Somewhat like the Milner/Ireland deal. If we could get Lavezzi for a net £10m that would be a cracking deal.

Does your logic apply to Zab then? I love Zab and his attitude is excellent but TBH does he really add competition to Richards. Personally if we got offered 10mill for Zab I think Mancini would take it and go for someone like Van Der Weil
It applies to all players but particularly your most saleable ones. Zab is probably an exception as he's a great squad player you can rely on week in, week out and is a good influence in the dressing room I would imagine. But if we were offered good money for him we'd probably take it.

The name of the game now is incremental improvements in quality with as little net outlay as possible. If the sums are right then i would imagine we'd do the deal.

bloody hell.

i would like to tell her she shouldnt wear a rolex in a recession.

what next, is he gonna tell race victims they shouldnt be black?
rape victims they shouldnt have been female?

surely someone should do something about that?

ban-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
This is all idle speculation by the Fail but there could be something to it. de Laurentiis's comments prove further what an absolute lowlife that guy is.

-

Napoli striker Lavezzi may push for City move after his girlfriend is robbed at gunpoint
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 11:58 AM on 28th November 2011

Ezequiel Lavezzi could now seek a switch to Manchester City after his girlfriend was mugged in Naples.

The Napoli forward, 26, has been urged to move to the Barclays Premier League club by his international team-mate Sergio Aguero and now his mind could be made up.

His sweetheart Yanina Screpante was stripped of her Rolex watch by two armed robbers on Saturday night.

The attack came just days after the pregnant wife of Lavezzi's Napoli team-mate Marek Hamsik was carjacked at gunpoint.

An angry Screpante hit out at the lack of protection from thieves on Twitter and threatened to leave the city altogether.

'When they say that in Argentina there is insecurity ... the city of Naples is ****,' she wrote. 'I have had my watch stolen at gunpoint.'

Screpante later removed the comments after receiving criticism from her followers and tweeted: 'I’m sorry to the Neapolitans. I was just letting off steam.'

City boss Mancini played down any move for Lavezzi, stating he already had enough striking options at his disposal, but also did not rule it out in future completely.

Napoli president, meanwhile, Aurelio de Laurentiis attempted to assure the Argentina international, who played against City in the 2-1 home win over Mancini's side in the Champions League last week, of his family’s safety.

'Naples is no more violent than Milan or Rome, which I would call the real crime capital of Italy,' said the Hollywood mogul.

'Certain comments in the heat of the moment came from the heightened emotion. I would like to tell Yanina that during a recession she shouldn’t go round with a Rolex on her wrist.

'Her scared reaction is justified. Maybe she’s not yet ‘Neapolitan’ enough to deal with this sort of thing.

'Perhaps the girl thought she was untouchable, being Lavezzi’s girlfriend, but that is not the case. In any case, Naples is a marvellous city and the people are generous.'

napoli's president comes across as a right fucking prick.

Blaming the victim, nice.

If he came I could see him being excellent as he'd be able to play on the wing which is something we truely lack beyond AJ, both of them and Dzeko sounds like a great combo to me for an attacking force. He'd also offer insane levels of pace which really could work so well when we sometimes are far to slow, a brilliant impact sub.

The problem is, who would move aside for him? I wouldn't like to mixing up a team thats currently unbeaten in the premier league myself.

As long as he brings that girl with him... she is a dime

yaninascrepante1001.jpg

i think either cavani or david villa to replace tevez but we really need some decent cover at the back as i don't rate kolarov and zabeltta is a target for ac milan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.