Ezequiel Lavezzi

He was dire in the recent Copa America match v Bolivia. Squandered a number of chances, Argentina were very lucky to escape with a draw, (late strike from Aguero). I think he was rated "flop of the match" in the media.

avoidconfusion said:
31m ..... good grief... he isn't even worth more than half of that. Absolute insanity imho and for that kind of money we should really be looking at other players.

We will end up paying more for Lavezzi than we will get for Tevez and will have a much worse player for it. 29 goals in 129 games...

i think we should burn our old season tickets in protest !

Ntini77 said:
No Aguero then. :(

I can't see anything on SSN.

Seeing as this has been in the pipeline for a good while i would doubt he is Tevez's replacement so Aguero or Higuain could be possible aswell

I think he will not be a replacement for tevez i think he may be the back-up to the Sanchez deal so hopefully we can still dream about kun :)

anyone reckon they ditched the cahill deal because we all thought he was shite and didn't want him ? ;)

he is an Argentinian international just because he plays in italy does not mean he is shit or can not perform in the premiership!

leewill31 said:
he is an Argentinian international just because he plays in italy does not mean he is shit or can not perform in the premiership!

his scoring rate is fucking dire, and that's a fact

dref619 said:
leewill31 said:

his scoring rate is fucking dire, and that's a fact
i`ve never heard of him!!?!? is he a striker??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.