F.A.Cup draws on ITV

The FA keep the rags' ball in a special place...

25-9249240SPA74UC707706X.jpg

baggy said:
itv shouldnt be allowed to broadcast any football games or football related programmes full stop.

I couldn't agree more.

I have never liked ITV's sports coverage; it has always seemed so amateurish compared to the BBC, and now Sky.

LOL at the fixed claims.

United have had LIVERPOOL....you know, rivals, team who have a pretty decent team. Southampton (average, crap in comparison) and Crawley.

Last year they drew Leeds.

Before that, Southampton, Spurs, Derby, Fulham, Everton.

Man City have had: Leicester, Notts County (both extremely tough) Villa (should beat also)

Last year, you had Middlesbrough, Scunthorpe, Stoke.

Year before, Notts Forest.

I mean, you can hardly complain about cup draws. The toughest game you've had to face in 3 years is us (now) and Man United have faced, Everton, Liverpool, Spurs...

But of course, because they drew Crawley, it must be fixed. When they drew Liverpool, it was fixed then also.

mate, i understand what you're saying but i just don't understand why they don't tell us the numbers. i don't think they fix it for u****d to get easy draws, i think they could possibly fix it to get ties that will generate interest such as u****d v crawley but don't see why noel gallagher, neil ruddock or lance corporal andy fuckwit would keep quiet about such chicanery. i'm just asking why they don't reveal everyone's numbers so that we can see our own team's number as it comes out.

citykev28 said:
mate, i understand what you're saying but i just don't understand why they don't tell us the numbers. i don't think they fix it for u****d to get easy draws, i think they could possibly fix it to get ties that will generate interest such as u****d v crawley but don't see why noel gallagher, neil ruddock or lance corporal andy fuckwit would keep quiet about such chicanery. i'm just asking why they don't reveal everyone's numbers so that we can see our own team's number as it comes out.

I'm pretty sure the numbers are released before the presentation and they tell you them, even if they aren't on the side (which they should be)

It's just a normal draw. If they were going for some proper interest, Crawley wouldn't of drawn Torquay last round. Or Stevenage draw Reading etc..

Villan10 said:
citykev28 said:

I'm pretty sure the numbers are released before the presentation and they tell you them, even if they aren't on the side (which they should be)

It's just a normal draw. If they were going for some proper interest, Crawley wouldn't of drawn Torquay last round. Or Stevenage draw Reading etc..

pal, don't join a thread half way through and then raise a point that's been adressed from the start. they released 4 or 5 numbers at the start. no villa, no city. just the rags, chelsea (i think), crawley, brighton for some reason, and another team i can't remember. i simply don't see why they don't do the full list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.