F.A.Cup draws on ITV

speaking to one man,after the game,just before draw, he told me the draw is bent. he said you watch, ibet anything,at least two balls are weighted, he added after the draw, did you not notice each time, both men who took the draw,picked out at least two balls, before dropping the rest down, all they had to was leave the heavy ones till near the last . i know he was half gassed, but when i got home afterwards,i was thinking of what he said, and now im thinking,of what he said to me, maybe there is somthing in this, who knows..

poyntonblueboy said:
speaking to one man,after the game,just before draw, he told me the draw is bent. he said you watch, ibet anything,at least two balls are weighted, he added after the draw, did you not notice each time, both men who took the draw,picked out at least two balls, before dropping the rest down, all they had to was leave the heavy ones till near the last . i know he was half gassed, but when i got home afterwards,i was thinking of what he said, and now im thinking,of what he said to me, maybe there is somthing in this, who knows..

I thought a microwave was used to warm certain balls up

poyntonblueboy said:

The draw should be done like the lottery via a machine, not wheeling out fat has beens for five more minutes of glory.

Give the ITV executives top ratings whilst they milk "The world greates club Versus the Manchester City of Non league"

Bent as.

mat said:
Give the ITV executives top ratings whilst they milk "The world greates club Versus the Manchester City of Non league"

Bent as.

Yep, so bent they decided to not do it for the first two rounds (3rd/4th) because they actually knew Crawley would beat Derby County and then also Torquay away.

Villan10 said:
LOL at the fixed claims.

United have had LIVERPOOL....you know, rivals, team who have a pretty decent team. Southampton (average, crap in comparison) and Crawley.

Last year they drew Leeds.

Before that, Southampton, Spurs, Derby, Fulham, Everton.

Man City have had: Leicester, Notts County (both extremely tough) Villa (should beat also)

Last year, you had Middlesbrough, Scunthorpe, Stoke.

Year before, Notts Forest.

I mean, you can hardly complain about cup draws. The toughest game you've had to face in 3 years is us (now) and Man United have faced, Everton, Liverpool, Spurs...

But of course, because they drew Crawley, it must be fixed. When they drew Liverpool, it was fixed then also.

They sling a few odd 'uns in to make it look kosher, but we all know it's fixed. When they get one of the regular sides they have a homer and a ref to go with it. Fixed.

You're wasting your time,Villan10.

Back to the case in point, I have never, ever watched the draw on TV. I actually left my front room to listen to it on the radio. Old School.

friend said:
You're wasting your time,Villan10.

Back to the case in point, I have never, ever watched the draw on TV. I actually left my front room to listen to it on the radio. Old School.

Rag cafe down whilst you're all wanking over another "bye"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.