F.A. cup tattoo

phuzion said:
Im thinking of getting this done at the weekend, what do you think?

212thmu.png

Mint!

Let us have a look when it's done. Cracking combination of different badges.

daveduke67 said:
This is what to expect from Angel Inc in Farnworth. Not sure I'd have published some of those if I wanted to attract business.

This is the standard of work:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332104024176.148602.331349269176#!/media/set/?set=a.331359759176.148474.331349269176&closeTheater=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... eTheater=1</a>

Jason tells everyone how he's good mates with all the tattooists on LA Ink and Miami Ink - just ask
them and they'll know him ;-)

Some of those are seriously dire.

chesney said:
im thinking of getting ''Superbia In Proelia'' at the top of my chest going all way across , basically exactly the same as on our crest the same scroll and everything, what you guys think? ive wanted a city tatoo for some time and wouldnt mind the old badge but i want something not many people will have i want people to ask me what it means and for me to have to explain!

Ive got it on my forearm!!!

Me and my mate made a bet years ago when we were really shit that if we every won anything we would get the city banana tattooed on our arse so were sticking to our word and getting it done in July. Im have mcfc in the middle of the banana and "35 years" underneath. Ill stick a pic up when its done

whitefield_blue said:
Me and my mate made a bet years ago when we were really shit that if we every won anything we would get the city banana tattooed on our arse so were sticking to our word and getting it done in July. Im have mcfc in the middle of the banana and "35 years" underneath. Ill stick a pic up when its done

You're not having the banana coming out of ....................... surely not?

You could have a red open top bus driving into your crack?

Sorry OP its things like that that make me glad i havnt got one, as long as you like it thats what matters<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
whitefield_blue said:

You're not having the banana coming out of ....................... surely not?

You could have a red open top bus driving into your crack?

Lmao

chesney said:
im thinking of getting ''Superbia In Proelia'' at the top of my chest going all way across , basically exactly the same as on our crest the same scroll and everything, what you guys think? ive wanted a city tatoo for some time and wouldnt mind the old badge but i want something not many people will have i want people to ask me what it means and for me to have to explain!

I've got "Superbia In Proelia" tattooed on my todger - when it's enlarged it spells "Super bernarbia Incredibly Produces delightful magic".

phuzion said:
Im thinking of getting this done at the weekend, what do you think?

212thmu.png

Dogs and bollocks come to mind absolutely love it.
Mind if I steel it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.