F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Freestyler

That chant today which followed after repeatedly singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'what the fuck is goin on' of 'bellamy, bellamy, bellamy' was embarassing, infact it was cringing, i sat there and was embarassed.

Feel free to show your anger at the sub he made, which yes it was bizarre, but then to follow up singing Bellamy really rubbed it in mancini's face, it was really one step too far, bellamy went for many reasons, throwing it at mancini was pathetic and low.

Show your frustration fair enough, but don't rub in it, talk about support and loyalty, that was completely and utterly not shown, disrespectful.

some of the fans at this club are a disgrace, they dont deserve anything.

Fuck you mate, I deserve a much better fucking performance for all the money I gladly spend on the club. They are my team and I stick by them so I feel with what we have going for us HELL YA WE DESERVE it. So fuck off.

It's a pet peave (?) of mine, posts like this. Singing a players name, who is still our player is not a step too far. We've missed him this season and if our manager did as his title suggests and managed his team well, we'd still have him.

And we'd probably be better off for it.

didnt sing it but was happy that some did, dont know if mancini's doing more harm than good, santa cruz knows he going in january its no secret so why rub ades face in it and your trying to tell me bellers went for reasons not concerning mancini one word my friend BOLLOCKS! i feel sorry for the fans who have trouble getting the money together to get to games i mean what has this week cost? close to 90 quid i think for that shit i've seen this week it's a piss take plain and simple, we know the players are capable we've seen it but the tactics are so bloody negative.

Freestyler said:
That chant today which followed after repeatedly singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'what the fuck is goin on' of 'bellamy, bellamy, bellamy' was embarassing, infact it was cringing, i sat there and was embarassed.

Feel free to show your anger at the sub he made, which yes it was bizarre, but then to follow up singing Bellamy really rubbed it in mancini's face, it was really one step too far, bellamy went for many reasons, throwing it at mancini was pathetic and low.

Show your frustration fair enough, but don't rub in it, talk about support and loyalty, that was completely and utterly not shown, disrespectful.

i am pissed of with the result today but the only slight silver lining is listening to some of our knob head fans throwing a hissy fit and making dicks of themselves

The only objection I have to chants like this is that they are actually an insult to the players on the pitch as much as the manager.

GStar said:
It's a pet peave (?) of mine, posts like this. Singing a players name, who is still our player is not a step too far. We've missed him this season and if our manager did as his title suggests and managed his team well, we'd still have him.

And we'd probably be better off for it.

Mancini took a gamble and replaced him with Balo.

If you hadn't noticed, they play the same position and are both borderline psychopaths. Seems like common sense to think having them fight over the same shirt might end badly.

Two months injured and a red for that tangle is a bit unlucky. But then Bellamy has only played six times all season as well.

I was embarrased myself.

Todays performance (second half) wasn't bad at all. Tevez wasn't doing much always seems to want to be the hero of the team. It wasn't working so Tevez had to come off fair enough.

I walked out after the final whistle and heard people saying this was worse than wednesday. I mean what the fuck? Did they watch the same match I did

I must admit, sat in the North Stand I didn't hear it... mind you, I was probably asleep at the time.

But disgraceful all the same. And had I been awake at the time I would have vented my outrage in the age-old fashion of the Family Stand by stamping my feet, angrily.

Freestyler said:

what gets me about all this with bellamy is the fact Mancini admitted this week that when mario is out we don't have a left sided striker that can fill in so why did he let Bellamy go on loan?

Mancini let Bellamy go not Bellamy wanting to go,so Mancini cut his nose of to spite his face knowing that he had a bloody decent player who could do a job for him despite differences just seems crazy to me and makes no sense.

sometimes a manger needs to know his mistakes and this was a big one imho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.