F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Apart from anything else it's totally inaccurate to suggest Bellamy would have any kind of impact. Time and again last season he was woeful, he was almost non-existent for the last few months. He was that good that every club in the prem came in for him in the summer.

ok ill admit i sung it, and i stick by it. we miss his passion. your telling me that joke yaya toure would be allowed to put in THAT performance with bellers on the pitch, without getting a boot in the balls? NO. end of the day bellers was happy to stay, he was the one forced out. ok i know manager > player but mancini needed to take his head for a wobble and just have a professional relationship with craig. dont worry, by the time you reply to this ill be in my nuclear bunker

jay_mcfc said:
Apart from anything else it's totally inaccurate to suggest Bellamy would have any kind of impact. Time and again last season he was woeful, he was almost non-existent for the last few months. He was that good that every club in the prem came in for him in the summer.

premiership clubs did come in for him but was not allowed to go to any was he not????

This really made me angry today. Most of the idiots who sang had not sang a word all day. Support your team, my arse. Fickle as fuck.

These cant be the same people who supported our club at its lowest ebb 12 years ago.

Keep singing your shit songs against our manager and the rags will keep singing their favourite song to us.

Has the past 30 years not taught us anything?

Chick Counterfly said:
The only objection I have to chants like this is that they are actually an insult to the players on the pitch as much as the manager.

GStar said:
It's a pet peave (?) I think it's "peeve" however,i'm sure it's a made up word anywayof mine, posts like this. Singing a players name, who is still our player is not a step too far. We've missed him this season and if our manager did as his title suggests and managed his team well, we'd still have him.

And we'd probably be better off for it.

Mancini took a gamble and replaced him with Balo.

If you hadn't noticed, they play the same position and are both borderline psychopaths. Seems like common sense to think having them fight over the same shirt might end badly.

Two months injured and a red for that tangle is a bit unlucky. But then Bellamy has only played six times all season as well.
Don't come on here with reasoned and balanced points..

leewill31 said:
jay_mcfc said:

premiership clubs did come in for him but was not allowed to go to any was he not????

None of them would pay the transfer fee.

Or the wages.

So while Harry may have been desperate to sign him, he wouldn't pay the transfer fee or the wages.

Go figure.

I sang his name and what does that make me? I've been a fan for 12 years...nobody going to tell me what I can and can't do...especially if I go to games! At the end of the day, people were really disappointed with a defensive substitution where we could've easily gone for it and put Jo on up front too...I don't blame people for singing it!

'I'll boo if I want to'! Fuck me, it's your team for gods sake. Why the fuck would you want to boo your own team?

A new low point. Thought we'd reached that an hour earlier with the booing at HT.
Slap in the face for the players on the pitch and the manager.

Well done. You've just wrote the headlines for the parasites in Fleet Street tomorrow.

Cast your mind back to how disappointed you were last May when we got beat off Spurs. Missing out on a Champions League place. At that moment, would you fancy congratulating, let alone high fiving Harry Redknapp? No, me neither.

Yet one man did. Craig Bellamy.

Ferguson/Wenger/Mourinho and any fan with a modicum of sense would have their head on a stick.

Note here though. We chant his fucking name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.