F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Skashion said:
buzzer1 said:
Edit.
Just looked on Neds history and he scored against Chelsea on sat/sun, i did'nt know this as did'nt see any football, only our game, was'nt in the mood for watching anything after witnessing our game, is this allowed in the rule book of bluemoon?
Calm down my friend, you know I've got nothing against you. Just surprised you weren't even aware of it even if you hadn't seen it yet. Peace?
He does need to calm down

Ps happy birthday and it was a good goal.

But pls calm down, it was a figure of speech

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Calm down my friend, you know I've got nothing against you. Just surprised you weren't even aware of it even if you hadn't seen it yet. Peace?
He does need to calm down

Ps happy birthday and it was a good goal.

But pls calm down, it was a figure of speech

I don't need to calm down as am completely calm, and it was something that i would say as a lad(hard on). I just think that we could have done a lot worse than givin a youth team player with the club at heart a chance, rather than squandering 24mil on a half fit scouser whilst givin them binrats a much needed shot in the arm with the wonga, as i have seen too many kids get fked off over the years and there really is no need.
I wonder if Hughes will front up 24mil for Lescott in Jan, although if he sells the big fella from the back then i can see him making a move, just don't think it will be an offer of ehwt over 10mil, what a waste, neds would piss on him.

Cheers btw.

flb said:
Soulboy said:
For various reasons, the obvious instant hits such as Redknapp, Capello, Hiddink and Mourinho aren't available.

But if Mancini packs it in soon, then I fear what may happen to the club.

David Platt as a stand-in till the end of the season? I'd rather have Martin Platt!

No... if the shit hits the fan, we must have a contingency.

So here goes...

Slaven Bilic.... Jurgen Klinsmann... Martin O'Neill... Laurent Blanc... Rafa Benitez...

Until the end of the season, and then make an appointment.

*unlocks door of nuclear bomb shelter...*

Fucking hell SB if thats whats availible we are in deep deep doo doo

Get in your bunker quick fella!

If 'that' is what is available... then we stick! Anything else is fucking madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.