F.A. to have Wayne Rooney Testimonial Match

Presume he’ll provide a lovely shout out down the camera to all his loving fans at the end.

If the proceeds are going to a charity then fair enough.

Won't be watching it myself for two reasons, international football is akin to your partner guffing like the devil as you get close after making dinner, put on a bottle of wine and chucked rose petals all over the bed, and secondly he's a detestable man with the morality of diahorrea, and attaching himself to a charity isn't enough for me to make him worth my time.

Maybe they can flog the sponsorships to saga holidays, aka Wazza's Club 80 & dirty.

why not go the whole hog and bring back beckham and the class of 1992 ??? i wonder if anybody is really looking forward to the game and pep and city should pull the city players out with fake injury problems just like fergie did at united

As the FA gets £30M a year in tax payers money, we are essentially paying for this. Plus, that Granny shagging c*nt has done f*ck all to deserve this.

I suspect the intention is to invite City's footballing artists and in the opposing team half a dozen cloggers who will, in the name of charity, attempt to kick the bejasus out of our guys.

Is this another FA first? Is it another FA/MANUre love-in? A further chance for the RDAHMeedya to roll out all the shit they peddle daily? I think I was born to a life of cynicism!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.