F.A. Youth Cup - Everton 2pm (live on City+)

That's the way it goes sometimes, gotta finish those chances. They will hopefully learn from this.

This has unfolded exactly the way I thought. At HT my ERO was telling me it was a nothing game played by no one. He might change his tune when he finds out they've won! Just another game where we think we will score with the next chance, or the next one or the last one, and it doesn't transpire!

Not seen much of the youth team this year but obviously aware of how highly rated are the likes of Lavia, Mcatee, Delap.

Judging on today Callum Doyle looked head and shoulders above everyone. Great range of short and long passing, passes through the lines. Looks a very exciting prospect and in the Pep mould of ball playing centre half.

I am now getting fearful about McAtee who is such a talented player. Young players who are great prospects can dominate games at this level. I watched Sancho and Foden and there was a hunger and a great mentality in their play to go with their talent. McAtee is so casual and laid back but he has plenty of time and I really hope he can improve these aspects of his play.

I am now getting fearful about McAtee who is such a talented player. Young players who are great prospects can dominate games at this level. I watched Sancho and Foden and there was a hunger and a great mentality in their play to go with their talent. McAtee is so casual and laid back but he has plenty of time and I really hope he can improve these aspects of his play.
I couldn't watch todays game but that's not how I would describe McAtee generally. Admittedly I have described Palmer with those words (exactly I think) but that's just the way Palmer seems to play.

McAtee has always seemed fully focused normally. Sounds like a bad day at the office all around today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.