F.A. Youth Cup - Everton 2pm (live on City+)

I couldn't watch todays game but that's not how I would describe McAtee generally. Admittedly I have described Palmer with those words (exactly I think) but that's just the way Palmer seems to play.

McAtee has always seemed fully focused normally. Sounds like a bad day at the office all around today.
It wasnt his best game,but then other than maybe Doyle,no one was at the races today.

Mcatee was actually one of our better performers IMO.

The team obviously missed Joe Hodge. He’s been there and done it consistently with this age group and I’m sure would made others up their game and dragged them through.

Yesterday reminded me a lot of the semi final before Hodge scored.

Mentality accounts massively. How many of the lads thought they could just turn up and win? A few of yesterday’s team have earning high praise with the EDS, dropping down to the 18s and then not performing to the same level is quite disappointing.

The team obviously missed Joe Hodge. He’s been there and done it consistently with this age group and I’m sure would made others up their game and dragged them through.

Yesterday reminded me a lot of the semi final before Hodge scored.

Mentality accounts massively. How many of the lads thought they could just turn up and win? A few of yesterday’s team have earning high praise with the EDS, dropping down to the 18s and then not performing to the same level is quite disappointing.
Is Hodge injured again? i thought he had recovered?

He's on loan at Derry City

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...-hodge-on-loan-from-manchester-city-1.4481412

It seemed a very odd move to me given that he is still very young. I guess there must have been reasons for it. I really liked the look of him in the games that I saw him play so hope that he has a future at City after his loan.

He went on loan but got injured in his first week of training and is currently back at City receiving treatment. He seems very injury prone which is a bit concerning.

He went on loan but got injured in his first week of training and is currently back at City receiving treatment. He seems very injury prone which is a bit concerning.
Course....id forgotten all about that loan.

Yep,the injuries are a worry.Hopefully just growing niggles that will soon be a thing of the past.

Didn't realise he had returned thanks - hope he can get fit as he looked like a player with some grit and, as Ruben has proved for the first team, that can be trans-formative.

Didn't realise he had returned thanks - hope he can get fit as he looked like a player with some grit and, as Ruben has proved for the first team, that can be trans-formative.
he’s been unlucky with injury since having his bad ankle break - hardly missed a game before then. Takes time to adjust especially if always playing on the edge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.