F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Re: F@@k off Hughes

Agree mate look how far spurs are in less time and less money what a joke we have been made to be by this clown hughes

Re: Cannot Cope With Hughes Any Fookin More

dctid said:
This is shit - no excuses we have been out played from the start and anybody seriously think we are going to finish top 6 then you are living in fookin dream land - i am so fookin anygry and disillousioned - we cant even pass the fookin ball more than 1 pass

Call me attention seeker, call me a knob, say I'm clueless I don't give a shit. He is a shambles of a manager and that substitution has just proved it

jay_mcfc said:
Call me attention seeker, call me a knob, say I'm clueless I don't give a shit. He is a shambles of a manager and that substitution has just proved it
Fight the power! ;-)

Was a high risk we were going to lose this game after Bridge got injured

And it doesn't help playing so many forwards. You can't go to a place like WHL and play open attacking football unless you're really on song, and we're not at the moment

The expensive attacking signings are more or less forcing our hand into playing them when it's not really appropriate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.