F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

jord_theblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
We NEED to beat teams such as Bolton, HULL, Birmingham, Burnley etc

It's fucking dire.

totally agree. so why the big outburst when were losing away to spurs? city fans are turning into the supporters we used to loathe!! one minute think were world beaters because we win a game, the next we think we need to change everything cos we lose. talk about football fans being reknowned for being fickle.

Because me and other City fans are fed up to fuck being let down - we aint even competing its fookin dire - we are being outplayed - its fookin pants and there is nothing fooking nothing positive to say

jord_theblue said:
fuck off you bunch of pessimists, tonight we have been an absolute shambles but jesus christ who the fuck do we think we are all of a sudden? we haven't done anything absolutely ANYTHING to think were too good to not be beaten at WHL. this will be our second defeat all season isn't that as many away games as we won all of last year? its about progress and we are getting better, if hughes needs sacking then so does the 11 players on that pitch.

How long do you think we should wait another 2 seasons till we can go to spurs and get something out of the game coz were building a team. Rednapp has been there 14 month to hughes 19 and spent less money. He hasn't go what it takes to get good good players playing has he. Give it up mate he just cant do it.

jord_theblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
We NEED to beat teams such as Bolton, HULL, Birmingham, Burnley etc

It's fucking dire.

totally agree. so why the big outburst when were losing away to spurs? city fans are turning into the supporters we used to loathe!! one minute think were world beaters because we win a game, the next we think we need to change everything cos we lose. talk about football fans being reknowned for being fickle.

Because me and other City fans are fed up to fuck being let down - we aint even competing its fookin dire - we are being outplayed - its fookin pants and there is nothing fooking nothing positive to say

the only thing that was keeping people happy was the fact we've only lost one this season. so what now?? out of the last 10 games it reads

won 1
lost 1
drawn 8

i'm sorry but that is the sign of a side going down. the guy is a joke.

it's not hughes fault he has faith in his players who work hard for the first 5 minutes, then just shut themselves off for the rest of the match.

1) Ade = lazy fuckin bastard.

2) sylvinhio - what the fuck!?

3) richards - thinks he's roy of the rovers. has to be covered too many times from onouha just like dunne had to cover him.

the only thing that was keeping people happy was the fact we've only lost one this season. so what now?? out of the last 10 games it reads

won 1
lost 1
drawn 8

i'm sorry but that is the sign of a side going down. the guy is a joke.

HUGHES IS FUCKING CLUE LESS MAKES CAHNGES AT 70 MINUTES AND TONIGHT WE DESERVED TO LOSE HUGHES OUT HIDINK OR MOURINHO IN !!!!!!!!!

dctid said:
jord_theblue said:

soI take it your not happy then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.