F@@king rubbish today - your thoughts

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

DJRobb said:
Still think we have to stick with Hughes, but the substitution of big Phil for Micah baffled me and still baffles me. When Micah was hurt the obvious change for me was Zab to RB and bring on Elano into midfield, job sorted. Why on earth he went 442 at this point in the season is beyond me.

at last some body not just moaning for the sake of it but a genuine point. i too was baffled. i dont want to sack the manager i think he should be given till next christmas unless he makes a completete arse of the job and assess his performance then, but some of his substitutions have been diobolical imo

Look at the league table. Imagine if we don't even finish 9th. We're the only club that can spend £100 million on new players and go backwards.

Dobsy87 said:
Look at the league table. Imagine if we don't even finish 9th. We're the only club that can spend £100 million on new players and go backwards.

I agree that it's not panned out for us as well as expected , and unless things change dramatically in the next month or so Hughes fate could well be sealed ....... but the likes of Spurs have spent a fair bit of money too and disappointed in the league ...... only seven wins from twenty-six games is hardly what they'd have wished for either!

scorer said:
foreverblue said:
pedrospiderpig said:
we were the better side in the second half!. you must be f*cking joking, we were shit all match apart from first ten mins. am sick of these performances every away match, the arabs will soon be off and invest somewhere else soon if this carries on,

If you can't see we where much the better side in the 2nd half then you know nothing about football. Criticise if you want but don't talk shite!

They scored in the second half, we didn't.

Once they went ahead it was obvious we would try and have a go.

We where on top before they scored.

pedrospiderpig said:
hate to say it but didnt west ham score in the second half and we didnt. so we wasnt the better team in the 2nd half. we all have an opinion and ime sticking with mine. even the mighty big spending bolton have gone above us. ime fucking pissed right off

So if a team batters another and they go up the field and score they are a better team? I said you know fuck all about football, the truth is you know less than fuck all!!

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

r.soleofsalford said:
DJRobb said:
Still think we have to stick with Hughes, but the substitution of big Phil for Micah baffled me and still baffles me. When Micah was hurt the obvious change for me was Zab to RB and bring on Elano into midfield, job sorted. Why on earth he went 442 at this point in the season is beyond me.

at last some body not just moaning for the sake of it but a genuine point. i too was baffled. i dont want to sack the manager i think he should be given till next christmas unless he makes a completete arse of the job and assess his performance then, but some of his substitutions have been diobolical imo

Here here. We had to bring Elano on and keep Bellamy is his best position, caciedo is not the answer.

Adam Donnelly said:
The football being played is just so shit it's untrue.
It reminds me of how we played under Pearce.

You cant defend the fact that we have only won 1 game away all season.

We have become a laughing stock since the take over because of the shit what is being played.
We should be moving forward but I just cant see it happening with this guy in charge.

You either have amnesia or you are pissed off

We are one of the top scorers in the league, The football played at eastlands is far better than I can remember. Unless you look at the Keegan era when Benarbia and Berk were doing it in the second divison

morleyswife said:
Adam Donnelly said:
The football being played is just so shit it's untrue.
It reminds me of how we played under Pearce.

You cant defend the fact that we have only won 1 game away all season.

We have become a laughing stock since the take over because of the shit what is being played.
We should be moving forward but I just cant see it happening with this guy in charge.

You either have amnesia or you are pissed off

We are one of the top scorers in the league, The football played at eastlands is far better than I can remember. Unless you look at the Keegan era when Benarbia and Berk were doing it in the second divison

Its because the rag bastards don't want to see that! These are the cunts who have held us back for years!!

wat i dont understand is all city fans hate utd but mark hughes is ok i dont think utd would ever hav an ex city player as manager hughes has had long enough the way its going we will be the richest club in the championship

andrewjames1982 said:
wat i dont understand is all city fans hate utd but mark hughes is ok i dont think utd would ever hav an ex city player as manager hughes has had long enough the way its going we will be the richest club in the championship

No only the tossers who have held us back for years do, and I am sure you are a rag bastard!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.