F1 2023 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get another year at Red Bull by looks of it, would be interesting to see what competition Verstappen would get if Norris or Riccardo ended up at Red Bull.

Red bull prioritise Verstappen and why shouldn't they be looks like an all time great! I'd love Norris to go to red bull he has something that kid

Red bull prioritise Verstappen and why shouldn't they be looks like an all time great! I'd love Norris to go to red bull he has something that kid

If he is motivated he will easily end up with the most world championships in the history of the sport will Verstappen.

I think Norris will end up there, George Russell was saying a few months back that it’s the worse kept secret in F1 that Norris has been talking with Red Bull.

"Celebs" with free passes on the grid need f*cking off. I've not interested in hearing from that bald corrupt arsehole "Infantino". I also don't want to see Ibrahimovic's ugly head in the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.