F1 2024 season

I could see him at Aston Martin, Lawrence Stroll has been on a recruitment drive taking key people from other teams. Newey going there would be a major coup, if he does go what happens with the car design for 2025 if it’s already probably on the go.

There isn’t enough Adrian Newey aerodynamic glitter in the known universe to polish his talentless turd of a son.

Wherever he goes it is now an earthquake for Redbull. Him and Horner have been the constants with that team from its inception, they have destroyed the field under the current ground effect regulations. Would Verstappen stay there when a big cog in the team could be leaving.

Verstappen has half a foot out of the door anyway especially as his dad and Horner have been dipping their fishing rods in the same pond.

Last edited:
I want to see Newey, Lewis and Max all at Ferrari (Sorry, leclerc and Sainz fans)

I want to see the fucking fireworks fly!

I want to see Newey, Lewis and Max all at Ferrari (Sorry, leclerc and Sainz fans)

I want to see the fucking fireworks fly!
The Ferrari fans would hit the wank wall.

If they were savvy they'd also flog a behind the scenes doc to Amazon or Disney along with it.

It would either be the redemption or death of them in F1.

The Ferrari fans would hit the wank wall.

If they were savvy they'd also flog a behind the scenes doc to Amazon or Disney along with it.

It would either be the redemption or death of them in F1.
Who the fuck would make one of those "behind the scenes" documentaries, then flog it to one of these streaming services? Very chavvy behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.