F1 2024 season

Cue thicko celebs who have no understanding of the sport blocking Brundle's gridwalk tomorrow. Just interview the drivers, principals, team staff and fuck the "celebs" off. So much wrong about this sport at the moment.
I wonder which "Rapper" will spend the interview time naming his jewellery?

Cue thicko celebs who have no understanding of the sport blocking Brundle's gridwalk tomorrow. Just interview the drivers, principals, team staff and fuck the "celebs" off. So much wrong about this sport at the moment.

The Miami race is the absolute nadir of F1. I won't be watching.

ITK Joe Saward very skeptical on Newey going to Ferrari, reckons Aston more likely.

If I were Newey I’d go back to McLaren and relive the glory days and win the championship with Norris.

Danica Patrick getting her rat out for bitcoin.

And Las Vegas likes this post.

I did see some of the coverage in the pub. Probably the highlight of the F1 weekend seeing her in that nice red number. Not a bad driver in her day either.

Here we go with Brundle haha into the Gauntlett of celebs and he doesn't know who they are haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.