F1 2024 season

Just booked tickets for the Singapore F1. Can't bloody wait now!.

Sounds amazing. Not quite as exotic as you but we're going to Hungary this year. Have done Silverstone for the last few years but it's got so expensive that we've decided to try a European trip. Looking forward to it.
Cheers bud. I've heard very good things about the Hungarian F1 pal, it will be amazing! It's on my bucket list.

Money talks as per.

This is such a bad look for RB.

1) Horner is accused of misconduct.

2) An independent lawyer (independent to Red bull racing not Red Bull) investigates. Theres some unusual goings on with the timeframe of the investigation running into the season and the lawyer going on holiday before submitting his report.

3) Horner is cleared.

4) Data leak shows inappropriate behaviour and calls legitimacy of the investigation into question.

5) She is suspended 1 day after the deadline she has to appeal.

Does it really matter?

This whole situation is an effort to discredit Horner and the validity of the initial issue was discredited a long time ago.

I’m sure Toto will have a job waiting for her when she leaves, or perhaps Jos ‘The Boss’ has an opportunity.

Does it really matter?

This whole situation is an effort to discredit Horner and the validity of the initial issue was discredited a long time ago.

I’m sure Toto will have a job waiting for her when she leaves, or perhaps Jos ‘The Boss’ has an opportunity.
If someone you knew in your line of work was allegedly being harassed by a senior manger/director. The internal investigation "clears" the director, then evidence is revealed to say there's some doubt with that decision would you say, "Does it really matter?"

Taking out the team loyalties etc. Everyone is entitled to be employed in safe environment.

Would you take your team loyalties away from the discussion had it been Toto and an employee at Mercedes or it had been alleged with ferrari. Or accuse them of covering up and enjoy the drama created by exterior forces to get their best driver more money or break in contract to move to a rival?

On the track Red Bull are pissing it. It's their time of dominance for the next 4/5 years.Why create a circus of their own making of it.

It's unedifying and perpetuates the myth that F1 is all about protecting the cash and brands over everything else. Be it team employees or even the fans. Real fans are being priced out of seeing their heroes in the flesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.