F1 2024 season

Well done Sainz. And to think he has to make way for Hamilton next year.

It might give Ferrari the boost to make it a real challenge towards RB.

At least the table looks far more exciting now.

Makes a pleasant change to see someone other than Verstappen winning. And Sainz seems a sound enough bloke, for a F1 driver. I don't think anyone has achieved a perfect season (at least not in the modern era), so it was odds on that MV was going to not win at some stage. Law of averages, and all that. Not sure I'd put big money on anyone else winning the championship, mind.

BBC News can fuck right off.

Woke up and opened the app to check whether we’ve nuked Russia / Old Trafford has fallen into the ship canal / Rishi Sunak has tripped up over his shoelaces again as you do and bang, there’s the race result in the headline copy on the the home page.

There should be a no spoilers option on news apps ffs.

A breath of fresh air.

Superb from Ferrari and McLaren, really enjoyed that.

Just watched the highlights on the Sky YouTube channel which will have to do I suppose.

Absolutely gutted for George and Lewis, what a shit show from Merc all weekend. Little things like that on the last lap show that George isn’t quite at that top table yet.

Buzzing for Carlos and Lando though.

Carlos deserves a championship contending seat next season. He’s proven himself time and time again that he’s a top, top driver.

So does Lando really. As a long suffering McLaren fan I’m really glad we’re doing well again but he’s not going to win a title with them.

Lando and McLaren is a bit like Harry Kane and Spurs.

Shame for Max but also, kind of, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.