F1 Competition 2012: Season 2 **Entries Closed**

Amazed Alonso and Ferrari won, especially after Australia. Let's hope every race is wet from now on until Ferrari get a good dry weather car!!

I honestly have no idea how I am top.

It's ominous though as I've not had a winner or even 2nd place yet.

SWP's back said:

consistency, you've had 2 3rd's and 2 poles off 1 driver so got identical points both weeks, Di Resta had a better week so you've done enough, plus people lost a hatful of points because of Vettel/Button, but they'll likely gain a lot of them back in China.

Re: F1 Competition 2012: Season 2 **1 More Spot Left**

Stevie B said:
SWP's back said:
Stevie B said:
Nicey Nice, 5th place.... My only concern is beating SWP's Back, which I am so :D
*hugs and kisses*

*kicks and punches*
*ducks and weaves, throws a straight right, calls opponent an ambulance, leaves with the hot blond whilstling the tune of Copa Cabana*

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

consistency, you've had 2 3rd's and 2 poles off 1 driver so got identical points both weeks, Di Resta had a better week so you've done enough, plus people lost a hatful of points because of Vettel/Button, but they'll likely gain a lot of them back in China.

YEAH you big top of the league knob head!!!

;)

Hmmm, up to 4th after what has generally been agreed to be a slightly freakish race weekend. Not sure whether to be pleased with that or not!

Bluemoon dan said:
Hmmm, up to 4th after what has generally been agreed to be a slightly freakish race weekend. Not sure whether to be pleased with that or not!

Have to admit to being very scared about the fact it was one hell of a weird race and i ended up 5th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.