F1 Competition 2013: Season 3 **Entries Closed**

You're right about the reason it's been a lot quieter, it's been a one horse race all season and there's just no fun in watching the Vettel procession. Hopefully next year is better, but I can't see it being any different.

leighton said:
Cheers for all the hard work Joe. I think a season minus all of red bull would of been closer than this shit lol. Rule changes always happen but Red Bull seem to be so advanced that it wont be much of a change in fourtunes with them. Maybe add in a driver and constructor from Moto Gp just to spice things up a bit.

Don't watch it mate so won't happen, never been fascinated by bikes even though I know it's pretty entertaining to watch.

The rules, from what Ted Kravitz and Gary Anderson have been saying, seem to be unofficially "Anti-Newey" rules, and Red Bull themselves have admitted they spent more time than they thought they would developing this year's car and that's why Rosberg couldn't get away from Vettel yesterday, that Red Bull has been developed a lot longer than the Merc or Ferrari who gave up ages ago and have focused on next year. I'm hoping they step up but that like in 2009 it just shakes everything up a bit, I don't mind Red Bull competitive but at least if they don't dominate it makes it interesting.

Hope you do rekindle this next season as the engine changes will make for some interesting viewing. If Vettel starts walking away every race again might as well stop because 90% of the world has stopped watching this season and the other 10% have pretended its been okay while booing Vettel

so is this on, I know that many of us will be somewhere this weekend, but it does start in two weeks time so need to have it up and running soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.