F1 Season 2020.

I was shouting at the tv saying that he's already tried default 03 twice already!

I agree though generally the engineer is helping, just sometimes in the heat of battle drivers tempers fray a bit.

Kimi doesn't seem to care, Alonso was equally chirpy on the radio. Makes for more entertaining viewing I think.

Oh definitely, you know wha? It's good to hear, some races need a bit of radio drama.

Oh definitely, you know wha? It's good to hear, some races need a bit of radio drama.
I watch on Sky and they sometimes have a transcript of what is being said, but they only seem to stretch to translate things that you can make out in the first place. Does my head in when there's a radio message and the commentators talk about what was said without actually telling you what's been said. Wouldn't take much.

He’s a cracking driver Danny Ric, was happy he got that podium yesterday. McLaren have had to make a lot of people redundant on the car making side of their business and have had to put in place a £250 million finance package to save them from insolvency. I hope this doesn’t filter down into what they are currently doing in F1 as they have made big strides from where they were 5 years ago at the back of the grid.
I like Riccardo. He'd be a very popular world champion. Sadly like his compatriot Webber I can see him being the nearly man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Riccardo. He's be a very popular world champion. Sadly like his compatriot Webber I can see him being the nearly man.
Plenty of them down the years, Rubens and Felipe Massa jump to mind. David Coulthard as well.

There was a piece by Jonny Herbert on how he won a race driving for Stewart (their only race win) and how it was so emotional for the whole team. Add to that Renault's podium yesterday and the reaction of everyone involved just goes to show that it is a rarified atmosphere at the very top of the sport.

Reactions: mat
Rumours are rife on twitter that Russell will lose his seat at Williams and will be replaced by Sergio Perez.

Apparently Latifi brings in a lot of sponsorship which is why he isn't getting the boot.

Bonkers decision in my view as Russell has been superb in what is a toss car. Not sure how this impacts the Mercedes driver programme he's on.

Reactions: mat
Rumours are rife on twitter that Russell will lose his seat at Williams and will be replaced by Sergio Perez.

Apparently Latifi brings in a lot of sponsorship which is why he isn't getting the boot.

Bonkers decision in my view as Russell has been superb in what is a toss car. Not sure how this impacts the Mercedes driver programme he's on.
Mercedes will finds him a place should it happen. He’s a very talented young driver.

He's scored 0 points in that car. It's impossible not to, but it's still 0. So even if he's technically done superbly in the car (which I'm not 100% he has been that great) he's still by every account doing the same as Latifi. In fact worse because he's below him on tiebreakers.

With the new regs and change of ownership with a shit car in hand it doesn't make for them to think about the potentially very good Merc driver (ie the one that could be plucked away suddenly) over a couple with big sponsorship packages. Especially if one of those in Perez is not only a decent driver but comes with the biggest whale in the sport attached.

Are there any ‘alternate’ ways of watching today’s race live if you don’t have the sky F1 channel? Asking for a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.