F1 Season 2021

don't like the sprint races idea. The only interest if it was reverse grid because the whole point is something different with Hamilton and Max fighting through from the back, not them starting 1-2 for a third of a race and then 1-2 for the full race the following day. Just pointless. Qualifying becoming meaningless on Fridays is another bummer for those races.

Current qualifying is totally boringly predictable and only of any interest if it’s pissing down.

Hopefully, it'll be a lot more interesting than last year, which (let's be honest) was a procession for Hamilton and, consequently, wasn’t very exciting.

Just binge-watched all three seasons of Netflix Formula 1 over the past few days.

As someone who knew very little about F1 I found it fascinating with all the dramas, personalities, politics, etc. I think they did a great job.

I was oblivious to the fact that the season is starting so it has proved to be perfect timing. Looking forward to the weekend now.

(I wonder how long I'll go before abandoning it)

Having watched the latest season of DTS, I can't help but feel similarities between Racing Point/Aston Martin and Man City.

Nouveau riche side that's frowned upon by established elite. Makes it way up the charts through money and smart planning and management. An owner/CEO that's relentless about winning. The other more historical teams ganged up to have them punished over something that only broke the rules retroactively.

Lawrence Stroll even said that he wouldn't tolerate other team's failings as an excuse to bring his own team down. Just like Khaldoon.

I'll be interested to see this year if any of the "no.2" drivers upset their team's apple carts this year. Maybe Sainz? Probably not though.

Last edited:
Having watched the latest season of DTS, I can't help but feel similarities between Racing Point/Aston Martin and Man City.

Nouveau riche side that's frowned upon by established elite. Makes it way up the charts through money and smart planning and management. An owner/CEO that's relentless about winning. The other more historical teams ganged up to have them punished over something that only broke the rules retroactively.

Lawrence Stroll even said that he wouldn't tolerate other team's failings as an excuse to bring his own team down. Just like Khaldoon.

I'll be interested to see this year if any of the "no.2" drivers upset their team's apple carts this year. Maybe Sainz? Probably not though.

Maybe Sergio Perez could it to Max, he’s been around in F1 for a long time and has the experience. I was reading that Perez thinks the Red Bull is completely different to any car he has driven before so may take him a few races to get up to speed.

I hope that diffuser they have on the McLaren will give them a bit of an edge and put them closer to the top two.

Just binge-watched all three seasons of Netflix Formula 1 over the past few days.

As someone who knew very little about F1 I found it fascinating with all the dramas, personalities, politics, etc. I think they did a great job.

I was oblivious to the fact that the season is starting so it has proved to be perfect timing. Looking forward to the weekend now.

(I wonder how long I'll go before abandoning it)
Cheers Tony, that's my day off sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.