F1 Season 2021

Mercedes are looking at the bigger picture and a legal battle will only be detrimental to the sport and both teams as it would air out all their grievances in public. In the end it boils down to a single bad refereeing decision rather than any malice and that is sport, it happens from time to time when humans are under pressure. I think the FIA will confirm this when they complete their investigation and then make changes to avoid it happening again. I think I read somewhere that the direct line during races between race controller and team directors has already been dropped for next season.
Basically, if you get into bed with the devil then you’re going to have to suck cock now and then.

The media pay the money and the FIA dance to their tune. It was clear and obvious very early on what the FIAs priorities were and it was for a Red Bull champion. Mercedes could complain all they wanted but after seeing the farce at the end it was clear to see that the FIA didn’t give a damn and Mercedes would be wise to take the money and carry on regardless, or leave.

Not an F1 fan at all but Toto Wolfe has just been on SSN dressed in black, fuck me, you think he’s just lost his mum, thought he was about to burst out crying, it’s sport, not life and death. He says him and Hamilton will never get over it, I’d be trying to get over it by being more determined to win next year’s Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.