F1 Season 2021

Just like we heard about Sterling apparently conning the referee and VAR into getting himself a penalty by diving without a Danish player in sight, we're going to start hearing about how Hamilton maliciously rammed Verstappen off the road. Der Spiegel will probably release some doctored audio with Hamilton saying he'd have rammed him harder if he could have.

Grab the doctored audio from this race incident in DTM. Germanic voice... Say it was Toto. Job done.

Hah, the best days of this sport were Mansell, Pique, Prost and Senna for me!

I used to watch every single race, I lost interest when Schumacher was so dominant. I don't particularly Like Hamilton either which doesn't help.

I can fully understand Horner being pissed off. Their star man was 33 (?) points ahead, with the possibility of stretching it to, at least, 40 points with a win. And his race is finished after half a lap, with his main rival going on to win and cut the gap to 8 points. Of course he's going to be ratty. But the stewards judged on it, and punished Hamilton for his role in the incident. He (Horner) should let it go now, it's done. What I will say is, if the roles were reversed, and Hamilton had ended up in the tyre wall, this place would have imploded!
Sky were just showing a few instances where Max and Lewis were racing and Lewis backed out as Max was doing similar to what Lewis did today and Lewis backed out, presumably because he knew that discretion is the better part of valour and that way he carries on in the race.

Today Max started turning in checked his mirrors, corrected to the left and then turned in hard on Lewis. Max could easily avoided Lewis but chose not to in the belief that Lewis would back out. Racing incident for me. Excellent race though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.