F1 Thread - 2018 Season

because the thread isn't " The happy clappy F1 supporters love in " thread its the F1 Thread and I have a view. I can't stand the rags but I comment on the United thread - not happy with the government and comment on a few threads about them the response to my offering up an alternative version of motorsport which I feel is more enjoyable has met with a dipperish cultish rebuttal - I daren't mention one make series like the Renault Clio Cup as I worry I may find a horses head in my bed in the morning.
Because you obviously aren't watching the races, if you watched today's race and found it boring I'm not really sure what to say

Because you obviously aren't watching the races, if you watched today's race and found it boring I'm not really sure what to say

there were incidents but not excitement - when a sport has become so anodyne the slightest "incident" becomes elevated to something that it isn't. As I say thats my view - the only motorsport I watched was the ITV4 BTTC coverage but there's other stuff on Eurosport and the like - WTCC, one make races etc that I just find refreshing - action from back to front of the field - overtakes - bumping and boring in the pack - more to see in one weekend than in a whole F1 season

because the thread isn't " The happy clappy F1 supporters love in " thread its the F1 Thread and I have a view. I can't stand the rags but I comment on the United thread - not happy with the government and comment on a few threads about them the response to my offering up an alternative version of motorsport which I feel is more enjoyable has met with a dipperish cultish rebuttal - I daren't mention one make series like the Renault Clio Cup as I worry I may find a horses head in my bed in the morning.

equally I'm allowed to post a sarcy comment back at you.

Yeah you are - hardly elevates the debate though does it? Still I will watch Touring Cars etc and you can watch F1 and never the twain need meet.

By the way its sarky with a K not a C - I could point that out but I am not that sarky - night.

didn't spare you the effort.

I had the debate with the F1 fans in the F1 thread earlier. Touring cars are for people called Gary.

Yeah you are - hardly elevates the debate though does it? Still I will watch Touring Cars etc and you can watch F1 and never the twain need meet.

By the way its sarky with a K not a C - I could point that out but I am not that sarky - night.
Start a touring cars or general Motorsport thread. I like most Motorsport, just F1 is my favourite one

Every day is a learning day

Yours faithfully

Gary
tenor.gif

once again, Seb kicking himself whilst Lewis keeps his nose clean and steals the win.

Vettels own fault for makin an error, as was said yesterday he went all in and made a mistake.

I do agree that Bottas was unfortunate but you never know Lewis may even have reeled him in.

Anyway always great to See Vettel lose and Our Lewis stood on the top step. :)

Just can't be doing with F1 any more- its been whored out to various TV stations and some really weird locations to dish up what is often anodyne "racing". I much prefer BTCC which by a system of weight and grid changes gives you exciting racing, overtakes and a far wider number of potential race winners in the field - all from places you have heard of like Knock Hill and Brands Hatch.
I can't stand WWE so I don't post on the wrestling thread as I assume that no one gives the slightest fuck if I like it or watch it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.