FA Chairman about to resign? (MERGED)

Re: Lord Triesman to stand down

Daily Fail fucks everything up again. Gutter press cunts.

Re: Lord Triesman to stand down

Halfpenny said:
Daily Fail fucks everything up again. Gutter press *****.
Agreed, The seekers of truth and justice yet again prove they will do anything to do this country down.

Re: The FA at it again

I'm not too fussed about it TBH.

The telling thing in that interview was Triesmans disgust and the premier leagues fit and proper person test using the example that Mugabe would be allowed to buy one but Mandela beacause of his terrorism record. That sentance to me proves how greedy and arrogant Scudamore and his cronies have got and the prem needs a humbling experience to bring it down.

His accusations of Russia bribeing refs to aid spain in return for withdrawing from bidding for 2018 wouldn't surprise me whatsover. FIFA is that bent they will give it the Russians anyway.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278706/FA-chief-Lord-Triesman-Spain-bid-bribe-World-Cup-referees.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erees.html</a>

On a side note how does a 66 year old get to bum this?
article-1278706-09970776000005DC-752_468x740.jpg

Re: The FA at it again

mat said:
I'm not too fussed about it TBH.

The telling thing in that interview was Triesmans disgust and the premier leagues fit and proper person test using the example that Mugabe would be allowed to buy one but Mandela beacause of his terrorism record. That sentance to me proves how greedy and arrogant Scudamore and his cronies have got and the prem needs a humbling experience to bring it down.

His accusations of Russia bribeing refs to aid spain in return for withdrawing from bidding for 2018 wouldn't surprise me whatsover. FIFA is that bent they will give it the Russians anyway.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278706/FA-chief-Lord-Triesman-Spain-bid-bribe-World-Cup-referees.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erees.html</a>

On a side note how does a 66 year old get to bum this?
article-1278706-09970776000005DC-752_468x740.jpg

she looks like butter wouldnt melt in her knickers..

So theres a possibility that FIFA and certain nations are bent as fuck yet people are moaning that Engerland are being destabilised before being knocked out of anothe WC.

There are players in the England squad who ar in hoc to the bookies, one fuck up will clear their debts.

mat said:
So theres a possibility that FIFA and certain nations are bent as fuck yet people are moaning that Engerland are being destabilised before being knocked out of anothe WC.
People are pissed off that our 2018 bid may have been scuppered by a shit tabloid rag that couldn't even be bothered to dig into the actual newsworthy bit of a private conversation that it had secretly recorded.

Dubai Blue said:
mat said:
People are pissed off that our 2018 bid may have been scuppered by a shit tabloid rag that couldn't even be bothered to dig into the actual newsworthy bit of a private conversation that it had secretly recorded.

I suppose it shows that people are more concerned with gossip than real issues.

mat said:
Dubai Blue said:

I suppose it shows that people are more concerned with gossip than real issues.
I don't think they are. I think the Mail on Sunday got this one horribly wrong. The overwhelming response to the smutty tittle-tattle angle they carried has been that no one cares. A groundbreaking investigative piece on widespread corruption in international football would have been absolute dynamite, proper worldwide blockbuster news.

The Mail could have used the information from these recordings to launch a full probe into football corruption and blown the whole thing apart. Instead, they opted to shoot themselves and the country in the foot by trying to smear one of Blair's cronies with yet another nauseous sex scandal.

Just goes to show that there is no such thing as a private conversation. I do wonder what he done to her to make her secretly tape a conversation? She must have known he was going to say something that was worth the Daily Mail paying for. Christ, our press are awesome aren't they. Mind you, if people didn't want to read it they probably wouldn't print it. The NOTW have proved with the fake sheikh stuff that the arseholes who buy tabloids are more interested in stories such as this than they are with anything else.

I do wonder how much there is in the story about the Spanish and Russians though. Would a guy such as this make that stuff up in a private conversation? I am guessing that with his contacts he must be ITK about this stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.