FA Coaching Badges

AntonDonJuan said:
CarlWilkinson said:
http://eventspace.thefa.com/manchesterfa/participant/s.aspx

If you're looking to get involved with a local childrens team, go down and show them you are serious about getting on board they may pay for your Level 1 and First Aid/Safeguarding Children/CRB.

I can say from first hand knowledge that more coaches are handy to have and are few and far between so they should welcome you with open arms.
Thanks for that, i'll look into it. My biggest concern would be taking the badges and then not finding a team to get involved with

stockportblue said:
Where do you live?-if your in Manchester try Manchester FA.
Ashton mate

Have a look at cheshire fa web site-I think they may do level one somewhere in the Hyde area.

I did my Level 1 last week in Ashton. I booked online through the Cheshire FA website, think it was £155. They have a list of all upcoming courses with prices and locations on their website.

The Level 1 course lasted 4 days, Mon- Thurs but a lot are also run over a couple of weekends.

Baz83 said:
I did my Level 1 last week in Ashton. I booked online through the Cheshire FA website, think it was £155. They have a list of all upcoming courses with prices and locations on their website.

The Level 1 course lasted 4 days, Mon- Thurs but a lot are also run over a couple of weekends.
Cheers mate

Well worth doing for a basic idea of coaching and how to set up sessions. Some of them are a good laugh aswell, IM got UEFA B and some form the states so can definatly recommend doing it. the manchester fa and normal fa website always has the info on.

Simon Le Tom said:
Think you need a football brain to coach...
I'm actually hoping the badges will give me a basic knowledge of the game, teach me offside, explain why players run off the pitch for other ones etc

It might make watching the game a whole lot more enjoyable

AntonDonJuan said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Think you need a football brain to coach...
I'm actually hoping the badges will give me a basic knowledge of the game, teach me offside, explain why players run off the pitch for other ones etc

It might make watching the game a whole lot more enjoyable

ADJ, keep us informed on how you go matey, something I have thought about doing but never got round to it / made the time..... !

I think the Cheshire FA are running some courses, I know they're doing lvl 2 courses because im looking to do one but it costs a bomb lol. Think lvl 1 is about £100-£150 but im not sure, the lvl 2 is bout £400 and then it keeps going up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.