FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep some people will happily slag Foden when in fact his football brain is to quick for statue Kane. The pass that Palmer played to Watkins is the type of movement Foden has been waiting for. But that's let all the non City fans on this site slag Foden.
We watch Phil day in day out and it's so clear that Phil is playing with lower standard players than at City, same with Stones and Walker.
Watch Haaland, Bernie, Grealish, KDB, Alvarez, Rodri etc movement compared to statue kane, bellend, rice, who move slowly and miles behind Phils brain.
Foden gets the blame for his poor performing England team mates.

He looks fed up at times, waiting for someone to move.

His footballing brain is on another level to the players around him for England. He's the only one that looks like they understand their surroundings, where to move to and where his teammates should.

I'll give the young rag lad credit too, he actually seems to understand Foden's intelligent movement way better than the others.

I did watch the Dutch game and thought Foden played well but that's one game ..the rest of the games England have been dire.
I watch lots of football but to be entertained Ans sadly England don't really do that .by the way I'm Manchester born and bred ..as for family and friends wanting to see England win..I also have family and friends who are rags and i dont want them to win either.
As I said I don't have any other team I follow bar City so I just watch games to be entertained and sadly non of the British teams do that very often.
I will miss the game tonight as I'm in a flight to Turkey otherwise I would have watched it
Enjoy the game regardless of the result and if England win it deservedly then I will be happy for you..but if Spain win it deservedly then that's life.
Enjoy your holiday. But I hope you will be dissapointed football wise when you get off that plane tonight.

Enjoy your holiday. But I hope you will be dissapointed football wise when you get off that plane tonight.
I won't be disappointed either way.. international football to me is something I watch without any passion unlike when I watch City..
I'm sure holiday will be fine at least the weather will be better lol..
Enjoy your game and I hope it's entertaining

Now i know for a fact he @BlueHammer85 doesn't 'wum' the var thread. He sticks to his guns and writes what he believes. Yes it can be annoying if you don't agree but i don't think he posts his views to annoy, or wind up, others.
And , he's about as much as a 'guest' as you and i and every other member.
I totally disagree with you but let's leave it there.

Well as you have interest, and didnt watch, I can tell you England played some good football in the first half against the Dutch. Foden played very well indeed. Shame you missed it.

You just carry on telling everyone on here and your friends and family how much you want Spain to win if it if that what makes you happy. Are you sure you're not a jock? ;-)

I want to add, I don't want to be rude but I just find this kind of stance very weird. Sure have no interest , but if you are English and live here surely you must realise how much it would mean to so many people. Including so many of your family and friends presumably ? Yet you want Spain to win lol.
I think we are lucky as City fans. I want England to win for Phil, Kyle, and John Stones but if we don’t I will be chuffed for Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.