FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren’t sticking up for the players or manager in the post in question, you were belittling other posters without made up quotes.

You are smart enough to know it was a wind up. And are now posting in bad faith as if you didn’t know what you were doing.

I think you chuck out the ‘wum’ card far too easily to be honest.
I always give and answer fairly my opinions.

If I cheered on Spain, called the Manager a clueless c*nt and give young players ridiculous amount of abuse - that apparently is fine- if I do the opposite it isn’t - you’re smart enough to know the balance here is somewhat skewed.

the debate was the entertainment v results, I didn’t see anything that was ‘wum’ territory or against the coc.

If I cheered on Spain, called the Manager a clueless c*nt and give young players ridiculous amount of abuse - that apparently is fine- if I do the opposite it isn’t - you’re smart enough to know the balance here is somewhat skewed.

the debate was the entertainment v results, I didn’t see anything that was ‘wum’ territory or against the coc.
Again, you weren’t doing any of that in the post that saw all of your related (and other poster’s, including mine) comments removed and the thread locked.

You were indiscriminately fabricating quotes and belittling other posters, primarily because some had expressed support for Spain. That is not defending anyone or anything. The post was in response to someone else’s comment, not one of mine, by the way.

It was very clearly a wind up — there was literally no other interpretation of it, thus it was removed along with everything related to it, including other users responses calling you out for it. I wish I had taken a screenshot. I am sure one of the mods could share it with you if you would like to see how obvious a violation of the CoC it was.

You can play the martyr all you want, but you are very often on the wind up, and you know it. Stop insulting the intelligence of everyone on the forum by acting as if you are always the innocent victim.

I imagine this exchange will be removed soon enough, as well, as your post indirectly mod bashing is what instigated it. I have taken a screenshot of that one for posterity.

Last edited:

I've just read the other thread and didn't see much wrong with your posts. I do see the same posters giving you shit though (same on var thread) and say you're wumming. It's bollox
Anyway back on topic.
I mainly watch England to watch Foden. His 1st half against the Swiss showed Southgate that that is his most effective position. As long as he realises it Southgate can stay for me.
He's done well to get thuis far even though the style has frustrated the shit out of a whole country.

I've just read the other thread and didn't see much wrong with your posts. I do see the same posters giving you shit though (same on var thread) and say you're wumming. It's bollox
Anyway back on topic.
I mainly watch England to watch Foden. His 1st half against the Swiss showed Southgate that that is his most effective position. As long as he realises it Southgate can stay for me.
He's done well to get thuis far even though the style has frustrated the shit out of a whole country.
That’s because most of his posts were removed.

He was on the wind up with one specific post that triggered the clean up and is now playing the victim.

I'd say that's high likely...

Some of those earlier games were crying out for some movement from a striker.

The Watkins goal was the only properly well worked goal England have scored, in terms of playing forward through the midfield and into a striker.

Yep some people will happily slag Foden when in fact his football brain is to quick for statue Kane. The pass that Palmer played to Watkins is the type of movement Foden has been waiting for. But that's let all the non City fans on this site slag Foden.
We watch Phil day in day out and it's so clear that Phil is playing with lower standard players than at City, same with Stones and Walker.
Watch Haaland, Bernie, Grealish, KDB, Alvarez, Rodri etc movement compared to statue kane, bellend, rice, who move slowly and miles behind Phils brain.
Foden gets the blame for his poor performing England team mates.

Last edited:
Again, you weren’t doing any of that in the post that saw all of your related (and other poster’s, including mine) comments removed and the thread locked.

You were indiscriminately fabricating quotes and belittling other posters, primarily because some had expressed support for Spain. That is not defending anyone or anything. The post was in response to someone else’s comment, not one of mine, by the way.

It was very clearly a wind up — there was literally no other interpretation of it, thus it was removed along with everything related to it, including other users responses calling you out for it. I wish I had taken a screenshot. I am sure one of the mods could share it with you if you would like to see how obvious a violation of the CoC it was.

You can play the martyr all you want, but you are very often on the wind up, and you know it. Stop insulting the intelligence of everyone on the forum by acting as if you are always the innocent victim.

I imagine this exchange will be removed soon enough, as well, as your post indirectly mod bashing is what instigated it. I have taken a screenshot of that one for posterity.
Just ban the wum. He does it in the Var and pigmol threads as well.
He seems to forget he is a guest.

Some **** on here earlier said they can't wait to see Kyle Walker in tears after the game.
Really? FFS
As i’ve said previously, i’m more a City fan than England fan - i want England to win for Foden, Stones & Walker more than anything.

Now if we were to lose, the only silver lining is that Rodri would lift another trophy - i cant think of anyone more fitting to have glory & silverwear than that magnificent man

I still want Southgate at the Rags asap though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.