FA considering charging Mancini but guess what.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I reckon there is a case for saying that what Taggart did on Boxing Day is different in substance from what Mancini and Redknapp said. What he did and said to Mike Dean, the fourth official and the linesman (even though he actually ruled the goal out) was disgraceful, but if it did not form part of Dean's report then under their own rules there is little the FA can do about it.

Last week, however, after the Swansea game, Taggart was hyper-critical of Michael Oliver, questioning his capabilities. He also accused a Premier League footballer of intentionally assaulting one of his own players. A very serious allegation. These comments took place in exactly the same forum as Mancini's and Redknapp's so there is no procedural reason to differentiate each matter. He clearly has as much of a case to answer as the other two at the very least.

The way that the press and the FA have been brought to heel by this bully is an absolute fucking disgrace and like all bullies he'll keep doing it if they don't stand up to him, which they won't.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Did Balotelli's 'stamp' form part of the ref's report, did Crappenberg include the details of Adebayor kicking Dick v Miffy in the head, was the Rooney elbow on McCarthy in the ref's report, and did the FArce intervene when Thatcher shouldered Mendes into the hoardings? The FArce make up the rules as they go along. They quote the rules when they don't want to take action. When they do want to take action they quote their usual crap about bringing the game into disprepute.

They are a bunch of snivelling cowards who are only concerned with parking their arses on first class seats. They don't give a stuff for the fans unless they want to sell 'em a ticket for a third class England team.

I take your point, but I stand by mine.

Even if you allow for the fact that the incidents on Boxing Day were different, what Ferguson said after the Swansea game was the same in substance as Mancini and Redknapp after their games on Wednesday and moreover what Ferguson said went further imo.

This all fucking day long. The actual point is being lost amongst what Mike Dean should/shouldn't have done when faced with the old pisscan's harranguing of the match officials.

What did cornedbeef face say when being interviewed after the Newcastle match and was it comparable to Mancini's and Cheekflaps's utterings? If they were (and they were) why wasn't he brought to book?

Bent
as
fuck!

Blue Oak said:
Heard Fergie saying on the radio that Pardew has forgotten all what Fergie has done for him.
I'll be honest, I haven't a scooby what he's on about but what a sanctimonious ****. God we need to kick on and shut them up.

So whats he saying, pardew owes him. The guy is seriously losing the plot. The more you hear the more he sounds like is marbles have finally gone

nwhn3 said:
Blue Oak said:
Heard Fergie saying on the radio that Pardew has forgotten all what Fergie has done for him.
I'll be honest, I haven't a scooby what he's on about but what a sanctimonious ****. God we need to kick on and shut them up.

So whats he saying, pardew owes him. The guy is seriously losing the plot. The more you hear the more he sounds like is marbles have finally gone

I think Ferguson is attempting to persuade Pardew that he should be like too many PL managers, chairmen and clubs who seem to see him as some kind of messianic figure who has the interests of football and their clubs at heart. Nice to see another manager suggesting that the FA rules, administered so stringently to most, be applied to the old tosspot.

Instead of moaning about it on the Internet, again; who has contacted Khaldoon to see what City's stance is and what they intend to do? Who has written to the FA to get a statement from them? Who has contacted a reliable journalist to run a story about this? What is moaning about it on the Intenet EVER going to solve?

Wenger throwing his hat into the ring saying the FA need to be consistent with everyone including Fergie. Sky reporting City are said to be astonished Mancini's been asked to explain his comments.

Caveman said:
Instead of moaning about it on the Internet, again; who has contacted Khaldoon to see what City's stance is and what they intend to do? Who has written to the FA to get a statement from them? Who has contacted a reliable journalist to run a story about this? What is moaning about it on the Intenet EVER going to solve?

What is the point of an football discussion board if you don't discuss football issues on it?

Blue2112 said:
Wenger throwing his hat into the ring saying the FA need to be consistent with everyone including Fergie. Sky reporting City are said to be astonished Mancini's been asked to explain his comments.

I saw a bit of Wenger earlier. He made a very good point. Nobody on should be scared of anyone (assume he meant the fear of the old pisscan)

The rules are there. They're either followed or not. Fear of someone shouldn't come in to it.

AlthamBlue said:
Blue2112 said:

I saw a bit of Wenger earlier. He made a very good point. Nobody on should be scared of anyone (assume he meant the fear of the old pisscan)

The rules are there. They're either followed or not. Fear of someone shouldn't come in to it.

The problem is the refereeing body has a policy (or seems to have a policy) of removing refs from games involving sides that they have upset in the past. So the majority of refs wanting to be involved in games involving United (tend to be the biggest games, biggest crowds, biggest press coverage etc) will think twice before doing anything to upset Bacon.

It's a procedural unfairness more than an agenda, but IMO it is the main reason he gets away with so much.

moomba said:
Caveman said:

What is the point of an football discussion board if you don't discuss football issues on it?
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Fair play to Redknapp hahaha...If Alex has got away with it fair enough to him, I didn't walk on the pitch to the referee I waited and went to speak to him in his room...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.