FA Cup 2024/25 thread (4th Round Qualifying results P5)

Right lads how does this work?

First round has 80 teams so 40 go into the second round.

There are another 44 teams yet to enter so how do they get the numbers right for the 3rd round draw?
Not sure if serious, but the second round might just reduce the 40 clubs to 20 clubs which will be added to the 44 in the PL and Championship.
Not been watching the draw so you might be commenting on some idiocy from the presenters.

When Curzon play Mansfield, we play Bournemouth away.
If anyone can get down to watch Curzon that would be great.
They played Cambridge in the cup last year or year before and there was only a few hundred Curzon fans.
It's a great little set up, easy to get to from the tram.

About 8 years ago they played Wimbledon and it was on TV, 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go, it ended up 3-4 to Wimbledon!!

Not sure if serious, but the second round might just reduce the 40 clubs to 20 clubs which will be added to the 44 in the PL and Championship.
Not been watching the draw so you might be commenting on some idiocy from the presenters.
Sorry mate I was being stupid, thinking Championship teams were entering next round.

When Curzon play Mansfield, we play Bournemouth away.
If anyone can get down to watch Curzon that would be great.
They played Cambridge in the cup last year or year before and there was only a few hundred Curzon fans.
It's a great little set up, easy to get to from the tram.

About 8 years ago they played Wimbledon and it was on TV, 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go, it ended up 3-4 to Wimbledon!!
I went to the Wimbledon game it was a great game and packed out on a Sunday lunchtime
Also seen them v Exeter in the FA Cup 1st round I think Marcus Stewart was playing
Went last year v Barnet 1st round not a great turnout
I'll definitely try and make this

I went to the Wimbledon game it was a great game and packed out on a Sunday lunchtime
Also seen them v Exeter in the FA Cup 1st round I think Marcus Stewart was playing
Went last year v Barnet 1st round not a great turnout
I'll definitely try and make this
I knew 2 lads who played in that Exeter game, Exeter were flying at the time, massive result.
They were gutted they drew Kidderminster ( I think) in the next round and got beat!

I gave my city season ticket up after the 100 point season (personal reasons) and went to watch curzon instead, my son played for them so that got me in for 3 quid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.