FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

allan harper said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
I really think they should do away with early Saturday kick offs, does anyone watch them?

The fans with match tickets do, we're all fucking sober.

I got tickets for Swansea away, luckily only live an hour or so from the ground but feel for those coming down from Manchester day after New years, do they think before scheduling matches.

Swansea had to play Hull on Monday before flying out to Switzerland to play in the Europa league, I don't think they consider the players or the fans.

Benarbia_is_god said:
allan harper said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
I really think they should do away with early Saturday kick offs, does anyone watch them?

The fans with match tickets do, we're all fucking sober.

I got tickets for Swansea away, luckily only live an hour or so from the ground but feel for those coming down from Manchester day after New years, do they think before scheduling matches.

Swansea had to play Hull on Monday before flying out to Switzerland to play in the Europa league, I don't think they consider the players or the fans.

I'm dreading the Swansea game, 4am start, not good.

Any idea when the ticket arrangements will be made and how much they will be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.