FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Didsbury Dave said:
SiWatts90 said:
Just been talking to my BBurn supporting mate who reckons there will be more City fans there and he's quite frankly embarassed

Why would he be "embarrassed"?

That's the sort of talk United teenagers make.

He's embarassed the club he has supported for 35 years have turned that many fans against the club, they are now struggling to sell for a 'pretty glamorous' cup tie, in his words.

Why bring the rags up?

SiWatts90 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SiWatts90 said:
Just been talking to my BBurn supporting mate who reckons there will be more City fans there and he's quite frankly embarassed

He's embarassed the club he has supported for 35 years have turned that many fans against the club, they are now struggling to sell for a 'pretty glamorous' cup tie, in his words.

Why bring the rags up?
Didsbury Dave aka Judge Judy has spoken

ballinio said:
SiWatts90 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Why bring the rags up?
Didsbury Dave aka Judge Judy has spoken

It will be similar to when we played them in the 1980s - only there won't be bananas thrown at Alex Williams.

Last time I went to Blackburn,our usual parking place (Hynburn Tech),was closed for building work.Does anyone know if is still open on match-days for parking.Much obliged.

got left with a spare junior ticket, what are the chances of me getting in, i'm 21?

Sorry with my previous Post regards parking at Hyndburn Tec.My daughter tells me the parking place was at Darwen Vale High School.Same place,different name.

I would have loved to have gone to this game on Saturday . Are Blackburn to going release anymore tickets for this game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.