FA Cup | 3rd Round Replays | 16/17 Jan '24

hope their watering the pitch
I wonder if they will use the same **** tricks they did when playing us?

Understandable to do so as you have to take advantage of everything you have. However playing the rags. Just have a team that can pass a ball and score should be enough for them to get through.

Webb might choose Attwell to balance it out for the scum.

Pearce will get pelters tonight for having the audacity to say “man of the match” instead of “player”.

He’ll be dragged in by HR before the week is out.

Seems the rags are off to Wales.
I know we’re all supposed to be for the underdog but an Eastleigh win would likely have brought an infestation of the rag gets to Winchester, as there’s fuck all in Eastleigh and even less around the Silverlake. We don’t want their sort here.

I know we’re all supposed to be for the underdog but an Eastleigh win would likely have brought an infestation of the rag gets to Winchester, as there’s fuck all in Eastleigh and even less around the Silverlake. We don’t want their sort here.
So what you're saying is...It's a home match for the southern rags?

Don't want the Bishop on the Bridge polluting with them.

The treble is on. We really need to do the job against Spurs now...

I believe that makes West Ham the only PL side to go out against a non-PL side this season.

I suppose Forest could join them tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.