FA Cup | 3rd Round Replays | 16/17 Jan '24

2 clear f*cking reds they should have had.
I’m gutted about that.
Bollox the game doesn’t need VAR.

Thought we played well even down to 10 with a makeshift team - commentators chatting shit we didn’t want it more.

Not too fussed we’re out. Focus on top 6 and Europa Cup.
Why would you not fussed to be out? Isnt being a football supporter all about winning trophies? Doesnt the fa cup give you a chance of doing that ?

Why would you not fussed to be out? Isnt being a football supporter all about winning trophies? Doesnt the fa cup give you a chance of doing that ?

With the amount of injuries and players out at moment expecting a FA cup run whilst focusing on top 6 and last 16 of Europe is probably a stretch too far.
Obviously I’d preferred us to win last night but not gonna be ‘outraged’ and demand Moyes out like my fellow Hammers fans.

I watched the game last night and I was shocked at the lack of mobility of Zouma, he had all the poise of a new born giraffe ?? Not saying he did anything wrong or that he’s not a decent player, he just looked like he was going to fall over every time he moved..?

He actually reminded me of me when I try and run these days with my dodgy knees…!

I watched the game last night and I was shocked at the lack of mobility of Zouma, he had all the poise of a new born giraffe ?? Not saying he did anything wrong or that he’s not a decent player, he just looked like he was going to fall over every time he moved..?

He actually reminded me of me when I try and run these days with my dodgy knees…!

Ha, he does look funny when he's pacing back - he's had so many big injuries amazed he can still play.

Still class player for us.

With the amount of injuries and players out at moment expecting a FA cup run whilst focusing on top 6 and last 16 of Europe is probably a stretch too far.
Obviously I’d preferred us to win last night but not gonna be ‘outraged’ and demand Moyes out like my fellow Hammers fans.
I’d prefer the Fa cup than a Mickey Mouse European cup that nobody else has ever heard of

He was tripping over the cat

I went to Wolves Brentford last night. Tommy Doyle steady away and his passing is great. Sometimes dithers on the ball, did give it away twice on half way which led to a Brentford attack.

Not heard of Europa Cup ?
Any European trophy eclipses a domestic one for me … Apart from anything else, it kicks the team up another level in European competition and let’s not forget the most important aspect, the fans, who doesn’t love a Euro away day ..

As City fans, we should be lauding West Ham’s achievement not poo pooing it…

I remember the days when we used to pine for a league victory let alone winning a European trophy ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.