FA Cup 3rd Round Replays 17/18/24 Jan

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I'm bothered, gives them an extra game in a busy period and it's at Brighton who they've just been spanked by, they'll have to play a strong side just to try and avoid another hammering.
Quite. If they finish outside the top 4 in the league and get spanked in Europe, not really bothered by them having a decent facup run (until they face us).

If you buy yourself a thesaurus/encyclopedia/dictionary, and look up the definition of "headless chicken", you'll see Traore's name in there as an example of the term.

And yes; I remember all too well when he wreaked havoc on us a couple of years back.
And we were then linked for 80m *shudders

Shearer talks some absolute shit
Absolutely. And Jug Ears pathetic ‘oh er missus’ comments and constant references to prehistoric football events and personalities really poses me off. The BBC really needs to up its game. Massive earner and massive presenter costs and the offering is schoolboy standard.

And post match female interviewer to Harvey knobsock… ‘do you know who you’ve got in the next round.’ Fuck me sideways

If you buy yourself a thesaurus/encyclopedia/dictionary, and look up the definition of "headless chicken", you'll see Traore's name in there as an example of the term.

And yes; I remember all too well when he wreaked havoc on us a couple of years back.
Wreaked havoc on a certain Benjamin Mendy to be more precise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.