FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Streak said:
Agreed. It's a boring tie even for a City fan. I'd much rather we play someone who I'd never seen us play before. This was never going to be on the television.

Of course it wasn't. It's as dull a tie as you can get.
I agree it is, but no less boring than arse v Brighton or Liverpool v Bolton
Liverpool have been pretty awful this season and Bolton with Lennon have been one of the form teams in the Championship. There could well be an upset there. Liverpool are there for the taking. Wimbledon were the better side for long spells the other night.

Arsenal are the softest side ever to play in England. Full of fairies and when shaken up can show to have no backbone or defensive toughness at all. If Brighton get stuck in and play well they could get something from the game.

Neutrals would look at our game and think "straight forward boring win for City".

KippaxCitizen said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Of course it wasn't. It's as dull a tie as you can get.
I agree it is, but no less boring than arse v Brighton or Liverpool v Bolton
Liverpool have been pretty awful this season and Bolton with Lennon have been one of the form teams in the Championship. There could well be an upset there. Liverpool are there for the taking. Wimbledon were the better side for long spells the other night.

Arsenal are the softest side ever to play in England. Full of fairies and when shaken up can show to have no backbone or defensive toughness at all. If Brighton get stuck in and play well they could get something from the game.

Neutrals would look at our game and think "straight forward boring win for City".
Wish i could think like that...

Just been speaking to a friend who is a Middlesbrough fan, they were told yesterday that they are getting the standard 5,500 tickets and prices for their fans will be

£17.50 upper tier, £15 lower tier. £10-£15 for 16-21 and concessions, and £1-£5 for U16s.

so same as if not a little bit cheaper than the SWFC game

dan05delaney said:
Just been speaking to a friend who is a Middlesbrough fan, they were told yesterday that they are getting the standard 5,500 tickets and prices for their fans will be

£17.50 upper tier, £15 lower tier. £10-£15 for 16-21 and concessions, and £1-£5 for U16s.

so same as if not a little bit cheaper than the SWFC game

On the OS now, same prices as SWFC I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.