FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

FantasyIreland said:
Its not going to be easy.They are playing superbly and confidence is high.If we treat this game with anything less than 100% effort we risk an early exit.

Adam Clayton makes his return.....I always liked him as a kid,i thought he had great promise and at 26 now,he has developed into a an excellent midfield general,capable of a place in the Premiership imo.

Being realistic,its probably our best chance of a trophy this year so play our strongest team,with a couple of kids on the bench,and we should be fine.

I predict a cracker that should be on the box.
Should get a good reception Adam Clayton, came through at City and a fan of City.

Kun Aguero said:
worsleyweb said:
aguero93:20 said:
Not got a good feeling about it either but I'd absolutely fucking love it if we hammered them.

Why would we get beat? Championship team at home. Can't ask for more.

It's in between Arsenal and Chelsea so it'll be a reserve team, they are high in confidence, rock solid at the back, our reserves won't be up for it as much as them, we lost to Wigan last year. As strange as it sounds I'd rather we played them away so they attacked us.

Called it.

Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:
worsleyweb said:
Why would we get beat? Championship team at home. Can't ask for more.

It's in between Arsenal and Chelsea so it'll be a reserve team, they are high in confidence, rock solid at the back, our reserves won't be up for it as much as them, we lost to Wigan last year. As strange as it sounds I'd rather we played them away so they attacked us.

Called it.

Well, except for the reserve team bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.